Author

Topic: 0 (Read 178 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
July 10, 2019, 04:14:28 PM

they are such low iq Smiley.this clinton gang, globalist crew are frankly pathetic ! who is advising them? honey trapped all along? I mean it's not possible to be THAT dumb ! by abusing the christians (turn the others cheeks, dying in the cross phatasm) they forgot that at least 4 majors forces will not surrender as easily...

I mean the CHINA ! RUSSIA ! ISRAEL and the Quranists  !!! I mean, what to do they drink? what does feed their minds? It's completely surrealist? they want to fight in the land of sun tzu and will ask what when they are exposed? mercy? Pitty? that's no excuses, that just make the ending even more pathetic. and not because they could have been successful, no, but by how insulting they were ! total savage, barbarians ! they are just free field nutrient package ! that's it !

And specifically to China, they aren't capable to grasp the historical quality leadership, there was bad elements, but the bests, in 5000 years... it's like if sorros son tried to play in the russian nhl... believing he will score... that's how arrogant they are about their intellect... I think, it's normal, there vicious slaves always remind it to them... little vicious, they know that flattery Smiley...

yeah yeah... 
April 22, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
I think you overestimate the power that the Clintons have on this world. If they were indeed that influential in terms of WW3 then Hillary would be our president and not Trump.

the cover up of fukushima, the flight with bill clinton and jefferey epstein, harvey weinstein, corzine, seth rich, comey, lynch, holder, the pakistanis dude, benghazi, the email server, the haiti gold mines, the illegal aliens invasion and vote, the cattle future contracts, the arkancides, the censorship, the demonetization, the fundation, eric schmidt, tom steyer, sorros, forced vaccination, gmo fraken food, fracking fluids, mercury, the podestas, pulling down statues... I mean it's impressive.

exactly that is what I am saying, the fact that this cabal is let lose and has fully immunity... tells a lot about the current state of america, like puerto rico or if you prefer look at the crimes of flynt, paetreus and all the others and compare...

if you find justice or anything close to it, please wake me up, this nightmare is a little too realistic to me Smiley.
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
April 21, 2018, 07:15:16 PM
I think you overestimate the power that the Clintons have on this world. If they were indeed that influential in terms of WW3 then Hillary would be our president and not Trump.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
April 18, 2018, 08:11:26 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
April 18, 2018, 08:06:17 PM
I don't think you will ever find much support for just killing people B1tUnl0ck3r.
In modern civilization it is very unpopular to murder people.

I suggest you calm down a bit and think a bit more deeply about your ideas man.
Some people learn about dangers of their ideas by studying history a bit. Maybe doing that would make it clear for you why most developed countries don't execute people so easily anymore.
April 18, 2018, 06:09:42 PM
Jump to: