Author

Topic: 0 (Read 128 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
April 19, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I used to really like Alex jones and did this for the longest he was genuine. Even when he initially came out in support of trump I could see his though process but over the last year I did begin to think he was an outright shill for trump. And then syria happened and Alex came out all guns blazing against trump which somewhat restored some faith I had in him.

Wink he is just a man... he says it all the time Smiley.

he will float some share of his llc, for him, his employees, his suporters, the market and his legacy. the best way to protect the infowars brand is to quote it.. I am curious which ticker will he chose... IFWR? who knows...

anyway...

I write this, but please, I don't believe it, it's more like last resort before sending those used damaged women to dryness in the sand : second or more wife... but it's unfair to the real one... so I prefer to leave it there Smiley.

so violent... data can be.

btw i made a post about those "epic" event... let's say that he cares a lot for "house jones", and texas, and america Smiley. you can look it down in this section, no one replied I think Smiley.

ps WILLIAM COOPER

ps2 there are subjects, that I even prefer to watch unfold, than anything, when two elephans run at each others, the crocodile dive:).

and for those more on the oceans, when 2 squids fights, the orcas flee.... it don't mean, minisquids, as some have still so small formated controlled mind... like baby squids.

edit : as we are when two AI fight... hehehe. I don't know if it's even possible... I bet it's only in hollywood... exponential asymetry is deadly to youngest Smiley. always.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I used to really like Alex jones and did this for the longest he was genuine. Even when he initially came out in support of trump I could see his though process but over the last year I did begin to think he was an outright shill for trump. And then syria happened and Alex came out all guns blazing against trump which somewhat restored some faith I had in him.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
April 19, 2018, 06:15:21 AM
Jump to: