Author

Topic: 0 (Read 150 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 20, 2019, 09:06:37 PM
I'm sure this way or another, our civilization will come to an end in this century.
The mindset of the majority will lead to it. They don't care about what's right for humans, planet.
They are only concerned about money, which was created by humans and worth nothing, and they're own asses.
Anyway maybe we will survive and genetic modification will help to cure various diseases.
Check out GEG Tech CRISPR/Cas9 Lenti-ONE vectors available now - https://www.geg-tech.com/lentiviral-vectors/vectors-crispr/
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
November 01, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
Why is the crypto attracting also the doomsday preppers, conspiracy theorists and all the nutjob flat earthers out there? I was into crypto because there were lot's of intelligent coders, and the people that i look up to working on it. But these kind of delusional comments makes me think that i am with a wrong crowd.
Galactic force my ass.

when the crypto code goes berzek we dump, fork or close shop. the insidious nature of gen editing make it pervasive and affect the ecosystem until eradication of the synthetic branch. The question will there be natural branch left at this stage?

and you are wrong there are galactical forces... why 10 min block time? ask yourself Smiley.

we have greater ambition than you, we don't want to present a waste land filled with toxins roamed by synthetic life radioactive planet when (if) we are introduced to the galactic markets... any opposition to the galactic trade (guide/rule) book will not be appreciated. Those rules are the produce of many wasted "branches"... have regards and respect for their past existence.

ps: your financial interests < our survival interests
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
November 01, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
Why is the crypto attracting also the doomsday preppers, conspiracy theorists and all the nutjob flat earthers out there? I was into crypto because there were lot's of intelligent coders, and the people that i look up to working on it. But these kind of delusional comments makes me think that i am with a wrong crowd.
Galactic force my ass.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
November 01, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
Jump to: