Author

Topic: 0.001 challeenge ---- beat me in miniclip 8 ball pool (Read 303 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
OK guys, im open to other challenges, just played two matches, won one and lost one
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Challenge accepted, accept my invitation i am waiting for you and to play, feeling a bit excited Tongue
you lost, lol, ok you won the seccond game, wanna play a tiebreaker?
I was winning but at the end i put the black ball mistakenly, let it 1 -1 for now, next time will PM you to play another game Smiley
Challenge accepted, accept my invitation i am waiting for you and to play, feeling a bit excited Tongue
you lost, lol, ok you won the seccond game, wanna play a tiebreaker?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
nice thread you created, give me the site link , i will try first that site then i will come back and challenge you, i am ready to challenge you for 0.01 bitcoins after i check the site and its performance.

if this is ok then give the link here and give me 24 hrs time and i will get back .
miniclip.com its 0.001 not 0.01
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
nice thread you created, give me the site link , i will try first that site then i will come back and challenge you, i am ready to challenge you for 0.01 bitcoins after i check the site and its performance.

if this is ok then give the link here and give me 24 hrs time and i will get back .
I am willing to pay 0.001 to anyone who can beat me in 8ball pool, just post your username here and send me a challenge on the site
my username there is calmone
Jump to: