Author

Topic: 0.002 BTC Golden Towns 10 recruits (Read 1694 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 13, 2014, 03:27:12 AM
Old school the game is really very slow
Activity: 223
Merit: 116
February 07, 2014, 07:32:32 AM
I  find Golden Towns it better than Markets Glory because in Golden Towns you can actually start making gold without investing money, whereas in Markets Glory this will never happen, no matter how much you play, you will still need that 3% commission paid in gold to convert so called currencies into gold. You must make the initial payment which ideally would be around 2-3 gold, so cancel that one Smiley

While I can continue playing like others and slowly build my town, each activity consumes energy and you replenish only 1 energy per hour with an initial of 100 energies; the best way to get more resources without spending energy is to have referrals.

If you already play Golden Towns, I wish you good luck and enjoy the game, 10 times better than Evony et Al.

If you are interested in playing, then I am willing to send you a payment if you join as my referral I am willing to pay you so you can both play and get reward.

Use this link to join, i will get notification that you joined as my referral: www.goldentowns.com/?i=143953

There is a tutorial in the game and there is little you can do to go "wrong", and plenty of guides about and on the forums (the reason there are so many is that you get paid gold if you write an article that gets approved...)

My offer is 0.002 BTC when you reach Level 10, and I can only pay the first 10 recruits who get to that level. I might pay for more recruits but that is only at my discretion, and I cannot tell stop when there are 10 recruits that have joined because maybe they stop at level 1 or 2, however I will inform when the 10th recruit has reached the target level. If you build a gold mine you will get a bonus 0.001 BTC but you will get the 0.003 all in one payment to avoid paying too many transaction fees.

To keep it open, honest and clean, please no PM, all on the board so everything can be tracked.
Jump to: