Author

Topic: 0.02 BTC loan (Read 666 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 22, 2016, 07:11:17 PM
If you interested i can fund this loan but being 0,011btc instead the current ammount you asking, your quality post are fair, soo this will be the max ammount i will afford to risk with your account as colateral, if accept just post at my thread to get your loan funded.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 22, 2016, 05:04:39 PM
I am sorry but your account is not worth the .02 you are asking for.  Please provide valid collateral worth 120% the value of the loan amount you are asking for.  If you do this, you will probably get the loan you are asking for.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
July 20, 2016, 05:59:09 AM
Even your account has pot full member it still not worth for 0.02 BTC
I can lend you for 0.008 BTC

I've got some miners on the way and I need some btc for some personal reasons, would anyone be willing to loan me 0.02 btc for a week? I'll pay back 0.026 btc on the 1st of August.

Thanks. I can use my account as collateral if necessary.
can you send your repayment to escrow first???
If you give me the warranty with escrow, I will give to you...

best regards,

Lol how can he have repayment fund already, If he already have it better to him to not ask for loan

hi sir, because I ever give the loan from user and not have paid untill now
best regards,
If that really happened, did you already report that scammer in scam acussation?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 20, 2016, 05:31:49 AM

I've got some miners on the way and I need some btc for some personal reasons, would anyone be willing to loan me 0.02 btc for a week? I'll pay back 0.026 btc on the 1st of August.

best regards,

Lol how can he have repayment fund already, If he already have it better to him to not ask for loan

hi sir, because I ever give the loan from user and not have paid untill now

best regards,
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
July 20, 2016, 03:55:44 AM
@Posum if you can do 0.013 I am good for it.

But I won't trust you with collateral, I saw reports on your name. Escrow.
Activity: 336
July 20, 2016, 03:51:20 AM

best regards,

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 20, 2016, 03:46:30 AM

best regards,
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
July 20, 2016, 03:00:30 AM
If you don't know then let me tell you that your account doesn't worth 0.02 btc. So you need to provide some more collateral in order to get a loan of such amount
Or you should think of decreasing the loan amount if you don't have any other collateral

Fuck off you Indian cunt.

How is 2 years not worth $10? Fucking autistic retard, this isn't India. We don't live off $3.00 a month.

Are you drunk or your parents taught you to act like this you Stupid ?

I am not an Indian

You can't even afford $10 for your personal expenses then who the hell are you to comment about any country

You are probably a Pakistani who hate Indians

I'm not a Pakistani, I hate Pakistani dickheads. I'm an American who hates all the drama you cunts bring online

I also hate you stupid kids who promises to have purchased miners and can't even afford $10 for any personal expense
Learn some language and the way to behave with others. You act like a kid
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
July 20, 2016, 02:58:56 AM
Lmao
July 20, 2016, 02:53:38 AM
If you don't know then let me tell you that your account doesn't worth 0.02 btc. So you need to provide some more collateral in order to get a loan of such amount
Or you should think of decreasing the loan amount if you don't have any other collateral

How is 2 years not worth $10? Fucking autistic retard, this isn't India. We don't live off $3.00 a month.

I am not an Indian

You can't even afford $10 for your personal expenses then who the hell are you to comment about any country

I'm not a Pakistani, I hate Pakistani dickheads. I'm an American who hates all the drama you cunts bring online
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:51:17 AM

I am not an Indian

(This comment doesn't mean I hate Pakistani or Muslims. I love and respect every religion.)
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Holland
July 20, 2016, 02:46:48 AM
This can be act as avarange maybe http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
July 20, 2016, 02:44:18 AM

Activity: 420
July 20, 2016, 02:40:52 AM
Your feedback says you created coingamers a website which then turned to scam and did not pay users. Your account as collateral is not worth 0.02 BTC , max it can be worth is 0.003-0.005 btc but still with the negatives you have I am afraid you will not find someone who can lend this amount to you.
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:39:28 AM
July 20, 2016, 02:34:42 AM

Jump to: