Author

Topic: 0.02 BTC Loan Needed | 4.5% Royalty Offer (Read 218 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307
November 16, 2017, 01:57:39 PM
I have found a well experienced coder who is willing to make me a gambling site identical to Satoshimines.com, but reskinned essentially. He has requested 0.02 BTC as payment, and has said it will take him around five days to create. I am looking for this loan, and in turn can pay back the loan alongside a 4.5% royalty for one month. The royalty serving as a thank you for the lend. Royalty is based off of the twenty four hour earnings of the site, which you will have access to as the investor/lender. Royalty can be withdrawn every 24 hours.

Do you have any valid collateral? Has to be something 120% of what youre asking.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
beauty is power; a smile is its sword
November 16, 2017, 01:24:40 PM
I have found a well experienced coder who is willing to make me a gambling site identical to Satoshimines.com, but reskinned essentially. He has requested 0.02 BTC as payment, and has said it will take him around five days to create. I am looking for this loan, and in turn can pay back the loan alongside a 4.5% royalty for one month. The royalty serving as a thank you for the lend. Royalty is based off of the twenty four hour earnings of the site, which you will have access to as the investor/lender. Royalty can be withdrawn every 24 hours.
hi,  please pm me your details via pm, maybe we can partner up with this project,  I have been looking into gambling and I am very interested.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 12:24:49 PM
Jump to: