Author

Topic: 0.04 BTC Need phone number to verify my Paypal account (Read 595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Want to make quick buck i have a paypal account i want to verify all you need to do is receive a text and give me the verification code and will give you 0.04 btc let me know if you interested.

I can do this, i have few numbers from different countries and I think that I can help you, let me know if you still need this! I know it is risky for whoever takes this but will try my best.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
be careful to follow it, they could have been more misused.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Anyone who takes up this offer: Be careful, because if a fraud is pulled and the only trace attached to the account is your phone number - you might be investigated and charged as part of it.
Yup, he can use your phone number to register for some online contract and you give permission by giving him your phone number and confirmation code. So think twice before risking alot when the reward is so small, compared to the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I can help you out if you still need this, but you'd have to send first.
What country?
Activity: 228
Merit: 103
I can do a us phone... Since I'm new I'd require payment after service especially since I'm red flagged I'd assume you'd like it better that way...
Please lmk if you've already got verified...
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
I can do this for you using a US phone number.
I would require payment upfront. If I can't deliver the I will refund your payment immediately.
If this suits you then drop me a PM Smiley
Activity: 1008
Send me pm if your needing numbers for verification on your paypal.i have 10 philippine numbers. Just drop me a message if you need it,we can do it in a minute only,it will be a fast transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Anyone who takes up this offer: Be careful, because if a fraud is pulled and the only trace attached to the account is your phone number - you might be investigated and charged as part of it.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Im willing to verify it for you, just send me a pm.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Which country of sim number you needed ?
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I would be interested in doing this for you but only if they can be received from a virtual phone number.
Send me the information and if you can send this amount to escrow so I know I will be paid once I give you the sms text code.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Want to make quick buck i have a paypal account i want to verify all you need to do is receive a text and give me the verification code and will give you 0.04 btc let me know if you interested.
Jump to: