Author

Topic: 0.05 Free Bitcoin For Early Free Registration (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 29, 2013, 10:04:36 PM
Do you know the meaning of the word "that" when in front of an adjective? Obviously you don't. If you can't parse relatively basic English, don't complain to me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Reading all rules and regulations, I see no one-account-per-IP policy that strict...

Huh  Huh  Huh
Reading all rules and regulations, I see no one-account-per-IP policy that strict. Considering you're here scamming us I doubt you would follow said rule. I don't believe much of what you claim to be true. Just stop.

Why I should stop, this is the thread I have started, you should stop reading and replying here!

Are you blind or plain stupid, it is right there:

https://probitcoin.in/index.php?tp=terms

Over 1 Account

We have a script 1 Account Per IP policy, we monitor our servers constantly, if we find more then 1 account per ip address both will be removed with or without notice and all earnings will be lost.

I never said that didn;t exist. You should read more carefully next  time. I just doubted you would take such a thing so seriously.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3358004  so cool of you jackjack, couldn't you use something more original... LOL

both of the introduced in that thread sites, iwantacar and mybitcoinrewards, are GBBG properties and well proven today as low cost, quality bitcoin advertising sites with nice, extra perks for their members.  
Reading all rules and regulations, I see no one-account-per-IP policy that strict. Considering you're here scamming us I doubt you would follow said rule. I don't believe much of what you claim to be true. Just stop.

Why I should stop, this is the thread I have started, you should stop reading and replying here!

Are you blind or plain stupid, it is right there:

https://probitcoin.in/index.php?tp=terms

Over 1 Account

We have a script 1 Account Per IP policy, we monitor our servers constantly, if we find more then 1 account per ip address both will be removed with or without notice and all earnings will be lost.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
My husband [...] is active on internet and he is a Bitcoin enthusiast
He is not even a member here

Active but in other ways than marketing LOL.  He is not even a member here.  Enough of this, I am wasting my time talking to you...   The only way I am involved with that site is by sharing my husband link and helping him get some refs...

I surely would register at ProBitcoin site and shared here my own ref link, if they did not have 1 ip - 1 account policy.  All together, his or mine does not make any difference, we are an old fashion married couple, we sleep and work together :-)

As to my avatar, the photo is uploaded, couldn't you figure this out...  I have more than one email with this avatar.
legendary
Why would I care?  I am a marketer, trust is what my business is based on. 

My husband is not a marketer, he is active on internet and he is a Bitcoin enthusiast, he supports my work and I support his.
Thanks for admitting you're involved in this site

Be active on internet, Bitcoin enthusiast, and not posting his own referring link on bitcointalk? Oh lord, please stop embarrassing yourself
Why would I care?  I am a marketer, trust is what my business is based on. 

My husband is not a marketer, he is active on internet and he is a Bitcoin enthusiast, he supports my work and I support his.
This is far too suspicious. You vehemently promote the site, and then once it's discovered to be a scam, blaming some JackJack for explaining the issue. He has the right to rate you negatively if you develop a scammy site.

You should have stopped trying to toot the site's horn the second we discussed the prospect of it being scammed. 2 users gave you neg trust now, thanks to your actions.

And show me, where can I verify your identity over the net? Jackjack seems to be more trustworthy at the moment.

This one is neither wise or fair.  It is super easy to check that I am not the developer of ProBitcoin site.  

Where to check my identity: Skype, FB, Tweeter, (my blog's url was posted in my profile here for a long time, now I simplified my online work and do not publish it anymore, it was tagstrading.com).  

You would expect anyone who is posting any kind of warning here, to try to verify some info before, contact the site owners, do some basic research...  
legendary
Funny, how I can have Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
IF I DO NOT TRADE HERE, AND MY WALLET ADDRESS IS NOT GIVEN IN MY PROFILE.  Someone here is... BIG BULL SHIT, SORRY, BUT THIS IS A FACT!   

And interestingly, that warning was just added now, thank you. 

oh , I just found out, it is JackJack.  He says: He developed a scam site, claims it is only his husband's referal and asks for blockchain.info and coinbase logins among others.  I have not developed that site LOL, so any idiot can say whatever he wants without the smallest prove that he is right, and our rating here goes red, my gosh...

I AM NOT HE, I AM SHE!!! MY IDENTITY IS VERY EASY TO VERIFY ALL OVER THE NET, YOURS JACKJACK IS NOT!
Without the smallest proof? Hold your horses bro, the trust system is all about trust. I sure as hell don't trust you and think trusting you leads to being scammed, that's all it means.

Why don't you promote other sites your husband is registered in? Are you telling us he is registered in only one site?
And anyway why would you care about whether we think this site is a scam?

This is far too suspicious. You vehemently promote the site, and then once it's discovered to be a scam, blaming some JackJack for explaining the issue. He has the right to rate you negatively if you develop a scammy site.

You should have stopped trying to toot the site's horn the second we discussed the prospect of it being scammed. 2 users gave you neg trust now, thanks to your actions.

And show me, where can I verify your identity over the net? For starters suspicious things are happening with your avatar. Jackjack seems to be more trustworthy at the moment.
Broken link Smiley
So when does is become ready?  Wink
The point of this thread is not the validity of BitSpay. I'll try it. Once the work starts(just tell me when) I'll put on a small amount and test it. I'll report back with what comes out, scam or not.

This is for a change a wise and fair reply.

And show me, where can I verify your identity over the net? For starters suspicious things are happening with your avatar. Jackjack seems to be more trustworthy at the moment.
Funny, how I can have Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
IF I DO NOT TRADE HERE, AND MY WALLET ADDRESS IS NOT GIVEN IN MY PROFILE.  Someone here is... BIG BULL SHIT, SORRY, BUT THIS IS A FACT!  

And interestingly, that warning was just added now, thank you. 

oh , I just found out, it is JackJack.  He says: He developed a scam site, claims it is only his husband's referal and asks for blockchain.info and coinbase logins among others.  I have not developed that site LOL, so any idiot can say whatever he wants without the smallest prove that he is right, and our rating here goes red, my gosh...

I AM NOT HE, I AM SHE!!! MY IDENTITY IS VERY EASY TO VERIFY ALL OVER THE NET, YOURS JACKJACK IS NOT!
legendary
The point of this thread is not the validity of BitSpay. I'll try it. Once the work starts(just tell me when) I'll put on a small amount and test it. I'll report back with what comes out, scam or not.
Bad thread?
Well, see you here after the work starts, than I gladly discuss more.
I think none of us are that stupid here, given that we're operating, mining, trading, and handling such cryptocurrency. The article on "digitjournal" is problematic as every true phisher I've seen linked to that article when I asked about MyWot. As for whois, it's no argument either way. I know well enough what whois is. You just have no business trying to use it to lull people into a sense of security.

If you want to steal bitcoins, go somewhere else. Otherwise, carry on here.

Have you ever heard about me stealing bitcoins  Huh  And as to lulling people, well what do you do here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-stoshi-dice-game-a-game-creator-earn-btc-now-345107 and at all the other links at your sign...

At ProBitcoin is work, you are lolling members to gambling, this is not so nice... LOL
Not going to fly. The website's design and poor implementation makes me doubt that anything[/i[ would work once bitcoins are to be handled, and even less likely that it will be handled fairly and securely.
More as to that early registration bonus,

Have you noticed, they give 0.05 bonus, but their withdraw limit is 0.1, meaning, inactive members would never even claim that bonus, and those members who do, would already performed some tasks at the site and made for admin some profits.  Hope that makes some sense for you, if not, work at that site should open very soon, and I think that we will be able to know more in no time...
I think none of us are that stupid here, given that we're operating, mining, trading, and handling such cryptocurrency. The article on "digitjournal" is problematic as every true phisher I've seen linked to that article when I asked about MyWot. As for whois, it's no argument either way. I know well enough what whois is. You just have no business trying to use it to lull people into a sense of security.

If you want to steal bitcoins, go somewhere else. Otherwise, carry on here.
If the questions are asked not abusively, I always do my best to answer them.

The website does not need to set up whois, it is automatic, the website has to do extra to have it's info not listed LOL

As to it being a phishing, very soon we will know.  From what I am seeing now, there definitely is something that bitcoin users like, 3 days and almost 5K registered members, not bad.  BTW, people still register and there is not any bonus...  Their cloud mining could prove very profitable and your warnings could prove to be in vain...

http://www.digitjournal.com/8-reasons-why-you-should-not-trust-mywot/   Wink
2 major problems with this:
Every website can set up a whois, and the details aren't very convincing.
etrust.pro is itself reeking of poor trustworthiness. The MyWot plugin I use on my browsers threw me a red alert.

Sorry, but this is likely phishing.

Everybody: Please be very careful with this site.

globalvillage: You're also not directly answering any of our questions.

This is the stats of the website at the present moment:
The website 3 Days Online    0 Bitcoin Total Paid Out    4,666 Total Members     1,073 New Members Today   

So, it is very close to 5 K and everything should start very soon.

- Why they need to know your wallet emails: to verify your identity and future payouts

-Why they need to know your annual income:  some surveys are only available for people from the specific annual income brackets and although they are mainly cloud mining, they are also a paid survey site.

-They do not need both emails, they need a blockchain or coinbase email, or both if you plan on using one and the other on their site.

-Why would they pay $142,000 to attract 2500 members - I honestly do not know, maybe they own too many bitcoins LOL

They do not only pay the bonus to the early 2500 members, they also have direct referral prize promotion with very high prices:

1st prize: 8 Bitcoin
2st prize: 5 Bitcoin
3st prize: 2 Bitcoin

Yes, I asked myself the last question too and I do not know.  I am not afraid of their asking for people's wallets email addresses or annual income, but I am NOT vouching for their company either, the only company I fully vouch for is GBBG and here I simply informed about a new program where hopefully we will be able to earn some extra bitcoins.
Activity: 504
How can you even think that a website that asks for your Coinbase or Blockchain email must be a phishing scam?  Aren't you giving your PayPal email when you register on Ebay or on Amazon?

You know guys, whatever, I am not associated with this program in any way, I do not even have an account there, my husband does...
(There is a strict one ip - onr account policy)

To all who registered from the link I provided, a big and hearty thank you.  

To all with the phishing scam accusations,  shut up till you can prove that they are a scam.

You can only prove it once it is too late. I have a few questions.

- Why do they need both emails? Why isn't my bitcoin address suficient?
- Why do they want to know my anual income?
- Why would they pay $142,000 to attract 2500 members (which is nothing on the internet).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
@FloatesMcgoates, ask them, maybe they will tell you; I heard that they have a great support and reply back very fast.

AKA there is no reason, so give a delay answer and hope people dont figure out that there is phishing going on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
How can you even think that a website that asks for your Coinbase or Blockchain email must be a phishing scam?  Aren't you giving your PayPal email when you register on Ebay or on Amazon?

Actually you only give your PP when you have to pay for something and anyways eBay is owned by PP and Amazon is a well known company. Comparatively, this site has no credibility and no valid reason to need your Coinbase and Blockchain.
@FloatesMcgoates, ask them, maybe they will tell you; I heard that they have a great support and reply back very fast.

You know guys, whatever, I am not associated with this program in any way, I do not even have an account there, my husband does...

To all with the phishing scam accusations,  shut up till you can prove that they are a scam.

So why does this site need your blockchain and coinbase emails anyway? Obvious phisher
Yes jbab, I am sorry... yours and your friends looks much better, so good that you are ignored now.
Activity: 137
Yea but you profile pics looks very untrsutworthy.. and old. Scammer!
every post that this globalvillage character makes reeks of scam quality.   Undecided

This is not to the author of the above comment, but to all who read this:
Please find a list of all started by me threads on this forum in my profile;  never yet I shared here any company or a website with questionable reputation.  GBBG and their BitBillions site with various earning sources, represents today the best Bitcoin earning opportunity, they have 100% transparency policy with easy to verify by a third party data.

Activity: 137
@monbux, I hope you realize that there are some BIG people out in this world who... does not speak perfect English LOL

stop talking
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
every post that this globalvillage character makes reeks of scam quality.   Undecided
@monbux, I hope you realize that there are some BIG people out in this world who... does not speak perfect English LOL
Relax, the 0.5 bonus is over, there are more than 2500 members registered already.  Of course members are still encouraged to register, but only those who are not terrified to share their emails.

This is taken from their Terms of Service:

We offer a very generous start up account balance, this is to help our customers feel secure in our services, if we find users are using our services over and over to generate funds with this start up, we have the right to delete said users, and remove the start up balance at any time with or without notice. We take cheating very seriously, and we monitor our servers daily.

Meaning - there will be some generous bonuses to all members

Meaning - it's still worth to register ;-)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
P O N Z I

Beware.
That's what I do. I keep public keys for my cold storage addresses on blockchain, and private/public pairs for my day-to-day addresses. That way, I can keep track of my possessions online, but only actually use them with cold-storage access.
Circa 2010
If you do reuse passwords and have a sizable sum in Coinbase or Blockchain, you kind of are asking for your coins to be phished out of your hands.

Honestly, I woudn't keep more than 1BTC in either blockchain.info/coinbase, as online wallets are really just to do day to day transactions. Very rarely will you need to spend more than $1000 USD on a single transaction and you can always move coins from your encrypted wallet on your HDD or out of cold storage. No real reason to store a mass of BTC online.
Speaking of blockchain.info, I'm not an idiot, and I do not reuse passwords. If you do reuse passwords and have a sizable sum in Coinbase or Blockchain, you kind of are asking for your coins to be phished out of your hands.
Circa 2010
November 28, 2013, 08:47:49 PM
Hilariously obvious phishing scam, the registration asks for your Coinbase Email and Blockchain Email, ROFL.

Nah, clearly their going to give everyone who signs up $50 USD. I mean it's only 2500*50 which is $125,000 USD which obviously isn't that much money. Obviously there's nothing wrong here folks...
November 28, 2013, 08:28:28 PM
Hilariously obvious phishing scam, the registration asks for your Coinbase Email and Blockchain Email, ROFL.
legendary
November 28, 2013, 07:23:00 PM
Official thread of this scam?

(Funny to note globalvillage is part of this)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
November 28, 2013, 07:21:00 PM
Reserved.
Very hard to believe.  The "owner" you quoted does not sound very good in english...
But who am I to judge?
November 28, 2013, 07:07:30 PM
Not sure how to start work/rent a miner. When is that coming?

Also seems like the site had been google-translated. You might have more trust with a consistent, neat theme, as well as better grammar. Looking forward to trying it, however (on the free 0.05BTC at first)
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2013, 06:58:18 PM
registered, no reward by now...
November 28, 2013, 06:50:21 PM
If you think so...

Well guys, Beta phase is running! The cloud mining, and ads paid survey not yet run.
Working will start: when 5000 registered members at the website.

START:
* Cloud Mining
* Paid Ads
* Paid forex business bitcoin site survey.

Business Info:

*Active Professional Support
*Comodo SSL 2048Bit
*Cisco Guard DDOS Protection
*E-trust.pro Business validation
*Customer Oriented Real Business
*Honest Admin Team
*User-friendly Environment
*Hosted on UK Dedicated Server

And this is what they have at the Site News:

Dear Members!
Recently, we received many letters
Probitcoin.in Inc NO PTC SITE!!!!
Probitcoin Inc. Main Profile:---> Cloud Bitcoin Mining business site big profit!

Extra small Income Opportunities:
PTC and PTS
Probitcoin.in serious and fair company
And NO PTC site!

Regards,
Probitcoin inc

I posted in Gambling, for yep, it is not open yet, and you gamble 1 min of your time...

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2013, 03:00:36 PM
it is not possible to been paid from them, just collecting the user data from sign up of members.
November 28, 2013, 02:07:42 PM
The website pre-registration has been opened and they are giving 0.05 free BTC to the first 2500 members, so maybe you like to hurry up...

This is my husband ref link, if you do not mind:
https://probitcoin.in

Membership  Benefits:

•       FREE Cloud Mining multiple GHS

•         Earn Up To 0.001BTC per click

•         Earn Up To 0.0005BTC per Referral click

•         No Investment Required!

•         Online High Income FREE Bitcoin

•         More Business Plan

•         Low Withdraw Minimum: 0.1BTC

There could be short breakages, so just keep on trying

Jump to: