Author

Topic: 0.09 BTC Loan request (Read 525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
November 29, 2016, 11:55:00 AM
Zazarb has agreed to give a loan of 0.05 BTC so going to close this thread.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
November 29, 2016, 10:03:40 AM
I need 7000 INR, but guess my account ain't worth 0.12 BTC so have lowered the loan request to 0.09 BTC

Guess this time I would not have to solve the issue Tongue
November 29, 2016, 09:43:47 AM
If my account is not worth 0.12 BTC, I would not get a loan for this amount, it is simple as that.

Exactly, you could have solved this issue after reading mine and condoras post.
Have a wonderful day
~Gun

Thanks a lot for solving the issue.
Have a great day
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
November 29, 2016, 09:40:36 AM
If my account is not worth 0.12 BTC, I would not get a loan for this amount, it is simple as that.

Exactly, you could have solved this issue after reading mine and condoras post.
Have a wonderful day
~Gun
November 29, 2016, 09:37:01 AM
Have signed with a two year old address, can check my previous comments to verify the authenticity of my account, cannot do anything more than this, have just repaid a loan to Zaza. Like I said I am not going to entertain irrelevant comments (common sense is all it takes to cross check the comments to know this account is mine). Yeah, I admit I had tried to sell it, but then changed my mind. So if you lack common sense or have an irresistible urge to spam sig campaign, feel free to do so.

I dont see any sig spammer here but eventually you if you persist asking for an amount your account doesnt worth it

Finally, your Collateral, not worth the Loan Amount that you ask.

I know i have loaned you in the past and even zaza and condo did, but for way lower amounts...we feel a bit safer as long as KWH is around, isnt it?

Useless you keep sig-spamming saying you repaid loans as i am very aware as i lended, condo did and yes zaza: for 0.05
Your account doesnt worth 0.12 and you know it. Any further attempt to persist asking this loan should be taken as another attempt to sell your account.
Now let's see if you are going to keep sig-spamming or not (locking this thread)
~Gun

If I have to sell my hero account, I would open my previous thread and do it rather than throwing it away behind a loan request. Why you are reading between lines,
Any further attempt to persist asking this loan should be taken as another attempt to sell your account.

November 29, 2016, 09:27:24 AM
Have signed with a two year old address, can check my previous comments to verify the authenticity of my account, cannot do anything more than this, have just repaid a loan to Zaza. Like I said I am not going to entertain irrelevant comments (common sense is all it takes to cross check the comments to know this account is mine). Yeah, I admit I had tried to sell it, but then changed my mind. So if you lack common sense or have an irresistible urge to spam sig campaign, feel free to do so.

I dont see any sig spammer here but eventually you if you persist asking for an amount your account doesnt worth it

I know i have loaned you in the past and even zaza and condo did, but for way lower amounts...we feel a bit safer as long as KWH is around, isnt it?

Useless you keep sig-spamming saying you repaid loans as i am very aware as i lended, condo did and yes zaza: for 0.05
Your account doesnt worth 0.12 and you know it. Any further attempt to persist asking this loan should be taken as another attempt to sell your account.
Now let's see if you are going to keep sig-spamming or not (locking this thread)
~Gun
legendary
November 29, 2016, 09:09:17 AM
November 29, 2016, 08:49:27 AM
sorry but the account can be sold with the private key of the staked address so if you really want to prove that you are the original owner of the account since you can sign a message from the first address you posted, maybe you should recieve the loan to this address

1i85KURjwNd65UE579ThzSD4GzxVUtGFV

I do not have any issues with receiving the loan amount on this 1i85KURjwNd65UE579ThzSD4GzxVUtGFV or 13DHU877EnKy8uvCg2NSWNcSPhdCuMuLLz address.

useless as per se

sorry but the account can be sold with the private key of the staked address
legendary
November 29, 2016, 08:37:33 AM
sorry but the account can be sold with the private key of the staked address so if you really want to prove that you are the original owner of the account since you can sign a message from the first address you posted, maybe you should recieve the loan to this address

I do not have any issues with receiving the loan amount on this 1i85KURjwNd65UE579ThzSD4GzxVUtGFV or 13DHU877EnKy8uvCg2NSWNcSPhdCuMuLLz address.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2016, 08:35:28 AM

legendary
November 29, 2016, 08:16:16 AM
Hi, this is a loan request for 0.12 BTC

Collateral: This account

Repayment: 0.13

Duration: Would be paid before December 18

Address: 13DHU877EnKy8uvCg2NSWNcSPhdCuMuLLz

Can sign with this address: 1i85KURjwNd65UE579ThzSD4GzxVUtGFV

I do not want to spam my sig campaign so please abstain from posting irrelevant comments Smiley

Hello there.

First, both your password and e-mail address are change recently.
Second, you have a feedback from KWH for bought Account. And i respect his opinion.
Third, if you can sign this address of yours, just sign it. You are a Hero Member, you should know that.

Imo, it will be difficult to find someone to fill this for you.
If you change some things, maybe you should stand a better chance.

Not bought account, I was trying to sell my account. And for the latest change in email address it was changed by Zaza (loan). My account is intact since 2014, that is why I said I can sign from this address, 1i85KURjwNd65UE579ThzSD4GzxVUtGFV
legendary
November 29, 2016, 08:14:32 AM

I do not want to spam my sig campaign so please abstain from posting irrelevant comments Smiley

It is a bit too much what you are asking mate, especially because of this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-hero-account-1583264

~Gun

I do not think anything is wrong with that reference thread, I was trying to sell my account directly, and then I changed my mind. At that time I was short of some coins, but got it somehow. Even I got around 4 to 5 offers with good price especially asking if the yobit campaign is associated with the account. Glad I did not sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
November 29, 2016, 08:04:27 AM

Hello there.

First, both your password and e-mail address are change recently.
Second, you have a feedback from KWH for bought Account. And i respect his opinion.
Third, if you can sign this address of yours, just sign it. You are a Hero Member, you should know that.

Imo, it will be difficult to find someone to fill this for you.
If you change some things, maybe you should stand a better chance.
November 29, 2016, 08:01:14 AM

It is a bit too much what you are asking mate, especially because of this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-hero-account-1583264

~Gun
legendary
November 29, 2016, 06:56:36 AM
Hi, this is a loan request for 0.09 BTC

Repayment: 0.1

Edit:
Code:
I am krishnapramod from bitcointalk.org, today is 29/11/2016. I am asking for a 0.12 BTC loan with my account krishnapramod as collateral. If I default my loan, the lender will be the new owner of my account.

Code:
 HAD0ukwgnivU32MMfkSg0RGCpAKCaMR3uW5S1Mqb1sOre2CpIejHTRdtqfL868Keoq5jBGpwF3KSCScBLjOMpLQ=
Jump to: