Author

Topic: 0.1 BITCOIN paid to who can make these look better. (Read 340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I can take the task.Probably add animations to your landing page as well.Not sure how'd you want it.Since I don't have much time on me ,I can really work with the front end ,I can do the HTML color and styles part.If you're looking for a quick color change or some minor changes here and there I can fix it for ya bud.

Yes I just need it sprucing up. Then you give the files to the web developer to put in the design. Sound cool?
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
I can take the task.Probably add animations to your landing page as well.Not sure how'd you want it.Since I don't have much time on me ,I can really work with the front end ,I can do the HTML color and styles part.If you're looking for a quick color change or some minor changes here and there I can fix it for ya bud.
legendary
Anyone can juice this up?
legendary

This is the layout of the landing page of the new exchange. I like it but it just lacks the umf to get it going. I like the image in the middle with the cloud BUT I think it need more color adding.. Can anyone keep the html but comeuop with a new design? I will pay you or can have a competition.

I sincerely like the ETHERUM frontier designs and I want to keep the cloud in the middle, plus keep the site layout.

Anyway for a competition how much should I put as prizes to jazz up this landing page??
Jump to: