Author

Topic: 0.1 BTC FREEROLL IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES! CLAIM YOUR SPOT NOW!! (Read 606 times)

donator
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The daily freerolls are 2 times a day right?
Yes you're right and 2 hours left until the next daily free roll

Now only 20 minutes!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The daily freerolls are 2 times a day right?
Yes you're right and 2 hours left until the next daily free roll
donator
You know the drill by now!

Head to betcoin.tm/poker to take advantage of our 0.1 BTC Freeroll - and remember, they happen twice a day!

Don't forget to stay abreast of updates - there is a 1 BTC Freeroll happening on Friday, and you don't want to be late to the party!

hey admin where is ante ?

No antes for freerolls. If you are joining a paid tournament, there is a small window that pops up to confirm you want to buy in. If you're joining a cash table, you choose the amount you want to buy in.

not buy-in. ante  Smiley)) tourn without ante ? wtf ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betting_in_poker#Ante

Should have said there are no 'meaningful' antes for freerolls. Antes for tournaments depend on the tournament. Prices on the poker page are in mBTC, just so you're aware.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yay!!!! 3rd place  Cool Grin

i win 0.016. then gamble it  Grin won + 0.014 http://joxi.ru/p27EX3ZuElBer7

ty admin. waiting for 1 BTC freeroll Smiley)))))

Head to betcoin.tm/poker to take advantage of our 0.1 BTC Freeroll - and remember, they happen twice a day!

Don't forget to stay abreast of updates - there is a 1 BTC Freeroll happening on Friday, and you don't want to be late to the party!

No antes for freerolls. If you are joining a paid tournament, there is a small window that pops up to confirm you want to buy in. If you're joining a cash table, you choose the amount you want to buy in.

not buy-in. ante  Smiley)) tourn without ante ? wtf ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betting_in_poker#Ante
donator

donator
I am interested in this and i hope i can get it easily, does this involves anything like raffle draw?

No it's a freeroll. If you're the winner you get paid! No buy in.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am interested in this and i hope i can get it easily, does this involves anything like raffle draw?
Activity: 230
will not miss this . i am in Smiley 30 player not bad Cheesy
donator

Jump to: