Author

Topic: [0.1 BTC Prizes] Share a Primedice betting story (Read 1829 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
is this event just over? or still running?
i would like to join this contest.

Thanks

if you look at the date this thread was posted then i think you will know Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Thanks

Giveaway is over. I believe xChg and several others won. I remember xChg earned a motorcycle from betting. He has good luck Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Thanks for the idea of hosting another giveaway @Stunna! This direct contact and initiatives with customers transmit a lot of confidence  Tongue

I don't have a Facebook account and not too much experiences betting on Primedice but I'm going to relate something here if you don't mind, hehe. I'm franckbtc now on PD.

One time, I've been on Primedice once "studying" in my classroom when some friends noticed that I was betting bitcoin on primedice (of course haha). With a very few balance of 0.05BTC or so... they've said: You haven't got the courage (balls  Cheesy) to bet everything at 2.00x (because I've never bet more than 1.5 lol).
I was like: mmm... we'll do it, but please: press the ROLL button, I'm not going to do it... come on primedice, give me a green signal! But then... meh meh.  Grin Grin Grin

Two days after my bet and after my recommendations to let them use PD as I do with all my other friends, they've opened an account (not using my referral because they're bad guys and trolled me Smiley). What do you think that happened?
- They won with their BTC's two 2.00x in a row...
I-N       A       R-O-W.  Cheesy

I know that's not too much but my feeling was like:

Moral: Don't trust your friends, they're all trolls. Your decisions are the only ones that matter  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
yes sometimes they are gambling always use fake data, because they do not want everyone to know it.

why you do not make a fake facebook account for it?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
I don't even have a proper FB account. Is posting here enough, please?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This isn't very good for privacy reasons, though I suppose that's up to the people willing to take part. I really wouldn't want to associate my PD ID with my real Facebook account. Would make it very easy for people to tie your accounts on PD and here to your real world identity.

Yes, hackers can use social engineering to steal password. Wink
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
This isn't very good for privacy reasons, though I suppose that's up to the people willing to take part. I really wouldn't want to associate my PD ID with my real Facebook account. Would make it very easy for people to tie your accounts on PD and here to your real world identity.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
https://www.facebook.com/officialprimedice/posts/376449529203910

Have a cool Primedice betting related story? Tell us about some of your awesome luck or bad beats in the comments along with your Primedice username! The best replies can have a neat 0.1 BTC each!

Must reply on the FB page and not here!
Jump to: