Author

Topic: 0.1% trading fee - [www.emoneycenter24.com] Bitcoin trading website (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Is there any Indian Banks are available in your Local Bank Section, also what is the fee for adding funds through local bank?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Welcome to trade Smiley. Please request your local bank name / website here if it's not avaiable on EMC yet
Added more local bank today. Welcome all Smiley
Welcome new trading season. You can request your LocalBank here and we will add it to payment system for you Smiley.
You can trade with your LocalBank for Bitcoin and other e-money with "long term offers" option
sounds interesting,
just registered and will learn how it works.

Welcome to our trading system my friend Smiley.
Hi friends. We upgrade Affilate Program which give you 30% our fee from your referals Smiley.
Come and join us today at www.emoneycenter24.com
i will join and  learn your site first
then i will spread the referral link Smiley

You can take a quick look at Tutorial at : https://emoneycenter24.com/site/TUTORIAL 
Welcome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
sounds interesting,
just registered and will learn how it works.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi friends. We upgrade Affilate Program which give you 30% our fee from your referals Smiley.
i will join and  learn your site first
then i will spread the referral link Smiley
www.emoneycenter24.com

Hello everybody, im marketing manager of E-C (emoneycetner24.com network). We offer you chances to trade with other users on our website.
Options:
- Instant Depositing and withdrawal for PerfectMoney, Bitcoin ( 0 second delay on Bitcoin deposit) and Egopay
- Instant trading plaform (real-time trading) for BTC / USD
- Also, You can make offer to sell your Perfect Money, Bitcoin to Western Union, Money Gram or Bankwire and Electric Currency like: Payza, Paypal, Webmoney, OKPAY ....
- You can bid to other user's offer and start trading with them.
- We make sure that you wont be scamed. Have online support, ticket support and Money Back Guarantee for your trading.

How it work:
- Emoney Center (EC) let you store your PM, Bitcoin and Egopay on Our System as your user's current balance. Than you could use that balance to trade with other user for Western Union, Money Gram, Bankwire, Solidtrustpay, Paypal, Payza, Webmoney... ETC... Or just tell us which payment system you want to add more. You can trade your e-money to other payment system for totaly free now.
- Emoney Center (EC) running in automated mode. Mean after you confirm that you received Western Union, than Perfect Money will be sent to your partner's balance imediately.
+ We have automated Depositing for Perfect Money, Egopay and Bitcoin
+ We have automated Withdrwaling for Perfect Money, Egopay and Bitcoin too. Than you can withdrwal to your account instant and WITHOUT ANY FEE
- Instant trading plaform (real-time trading) for BTC / PM and BTC / EGP

In order to pay for server space, bandwidth, programmers, designers, and other costs, EC imposes a Fee on every deposit transaction performed by all users of the website. We do not charge fee if you trade with others users or withdrwal funds to your account.

How to start:
You can start by click HERE to register new account (it's free).
- If you're a e-money seller than you can start depositing emoney to your balance and start trading. Or just make new offer, wait till other's user bid on your offer and acept it, than you deposit your e-money. No problem, it's up to you
- If you're a e-money buyer, you can start make new offer and bid on current offer. Than process the offer and get your e-money for free (0% fee)

Parter Program - Affiliate system
We pay up to 30% our trading fee and 30% of deposit / withdrwal fee from your referals. You can get your Affiliate link after you registed.
If you dont want to trade, you still can earn money from Affiliate system.

emoneycenter24.com run on dedicated server, have ssl green-bar to protect your from leaking information.

For online support, please submit new ticket or send me a personal message here, else just reply to this topic. This is official support for emoneycenter24.com

Thank you
Jump to: