Author

Topic: 0.19 BTC 4 ALL [WTS] BIOSHOCK INFINITE CRYSIS 3 FAR CRY 3 XBOX LIVE 14 DAY CODE (Read 902 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Thank you Teka! There should be no problem with the code, to give you peace of mind. It has been sitting in my email inbox since I obtained them. No one has had access or the ability to use it besides me, and I'm not a computer gamer so I have no use for it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I still haven't been able to validate the code but I've decided to take a small bet and pay for the code.  Tx id: http://blockchain.info/tx/57a62985af1811ce3e25300536233c6adb34fafc2a41acdf05c4766a5c5821f0 I will update this post when I know that the code is valid.
Crypto is King.
I'm currently about to purchase the Crysis 3 code from peonminer.
Confirmed Teka, I am pulling the code up from my email now! Expect a PM with the code shortly Smiley
Teka, the code has been PM'd to you. Please confirm receipt and validity when you can. Thanks!

I have received the code but since it's not for me I probably won't be able to check how valid it is for the next few hours.
Okay, thank you for the confirmation of receipt. When the payment is sent, please publish the blockchain.info network information from the payment. Teka has informed me after I sent the code that it isn't for him, it is for a friend. Due to this, he has informed me that the payment will be within a couple of hours, or max, 24 hours. 24 hour deadline will end August 23, 2013 @ 12:50 PM CST.

Best,

Peon
Confirmed Teka, I am pulling the code up from my email now! Expect a PM with the code shortly Smiley
Teka, the code has been PM'd to you. Please confirm receipt and validity when you can. Thanks!

I have received the code but since it's not for me I probably won't be able to check how valid it is for the next few hours.
Crypto is King.
Crypto is King.
Crypto is King.
Bump, Bioshock infinite is sold out. The other codes are still for sale.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Are they Steam keys? If so, I'll take Bioshock Inifinite and Far cry 3.
Crypto is King.
BUMP

ALL 3 GAMES AND 14 DAY XBOX LIVE CODE FOR .20 BTC

LETS MAKE A DEAL! Smiley

NOW 0.19 BTC FOR ALL FOUR CODES
Crypto is King.
BUMP

ALL 3 GAMES AND 14 DAY XBOX LIVE CODE FOR .20 BTC

LETS MAKE A DEAL! Smiley
Crypto is King.
BUMP !

LETS MAKE A DEAL!!! SHOOT ME A PM!!! I WILL RESPOND ASAP
Crypto is King.
Crypto is King.
Crypto is King.
Also have 14 day Xbox Live Gold for sale for .04 BTC

I will post all on bitmit.net for escrow if requested.
Crypto is King.
Crypto is King.
Crypto is King.
Hello, I received 3 game codes from the purchase of my Gigabyte Radeon 7950 from Amazon. These codes are from the 'NEVER SETTLE: RELOADED' Promotional Game Offers.

www.amd4u.com/neversettlepromo for verification of promotion.

Please PM or reply to thread. I will deliver codes via EMAIL. Reply in this thread when a PM is sent to me please.

Prices:
BIOSHOCK INFINITE 0.08 BTC
CRYSIS 3 0.08 BTC
FAR CRY 3 BLOOD DRAGON 0.04 BTC
14 DAY XBOX LIVE TRIAL 0.025 BTC

all 3 for 0.19 BTC !!!

I am happy to use Escrow if the buyer sets up escrow with JohnK and buyer pays Escrow fees.
John K is out of the states so he is not currently conducting escrow. If you have another trusted forum member who conducts escrow we can use that. If not, just be an honest individual and lets conduct some simple and painless business.

If no escrow, buyer sends first. Please DO NOT send BTC unless we have spoken via PM or this thread. I have positive trust and mine around .10 BTC a day so no need to scam. Roll Eyes

My recipient address is in my sig.

LETS MAKE A DEAL!!!
Jump to: