Author

Topic: .02 BTC Reward for Working Hashra Lunar Lander Firmware (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
 "api-listen": true,
    "api-allow": "W:127.0.0.1",
    "log-file": "\/var\/log\/minera\/cgminerdmaxlzeus.log",
    "socks-proxy": "stratum+tcp:\/\/qtl.suprnova.cc:5773",
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "stratum+tcp:\/\/qtl.suprnova.cc:5773",
            "user": "x.x",
            "pass": "x"
        }
    ]
}

I got it hashing using minera software but I cant connect to my own pool, keeps putting these \/, would anyone know how to manually get at that config file

*btw- I have the original hashra-lunar-lander.img file, but wont work on my raspberry pi b+
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
Ha! I just got Minera working!!

What's your btc address?

Thanks a bunch to all that tried to help!

Which mining software on minera did you choose?  I have a lander and a launcher that my rasp pi wont detect. Im going to launch them both and they wont landing nicely.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

What's your btc address?

donate it to minera or one of them .
i like to help if i can . don't need anything.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500

What's your btc address?

Minera is quite complex. It did not auto detect and I'm' still playing with it trying to figure out how to mine with a hashra lunar lander . . .

Hey guys, holidays got me. I'm loading a few different sd cards with different firmwares right now. Going to go to mining place in an hour to try. One of the ones I'm trying is minera.
Thanks for your patience with update.
J
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
It is ok, I understand that, maybe some other want to try it to search, he now got the basic
Information about how to find old Websites and maybe some obsolent Version of Soft/Firmwares.
Helpfull for so many kind of things....

legendary
.02 BTC Reward for Working Hashra Lunar Lander Firmware

I have looked and cannot find this anywhere anymore. If you still have a copy of this I will gladly pay you .02 BTC for your troubles. 

There is an easy way of looking on the old website:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/hashra.com

There you select the date of wich your Firmware was online and try to get the download link there.
You will have to spend a lot of Time doing this.

Good Luck to you
and no, if you find your firmware i don't want the btcs, donate it to ck or kano.

i was gonna tell him keep the btc,  i just wanted to know if he got it all working like he wanted.Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

I have looked and cannot find this anywhere anymore. If you still have a copy of this I will gladly pay you .02 BTC for your troubles. 

There is an easy way of looking on the old website:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/hashra.com

There you select the date of wich your Firmware was online and try to get the download link there.
You will have to spend a lot of Time doing this.

Good Luck to you
and no, if you find your firmware i don't want the btcs, donate it to ck or kano.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
https://mega.nz/#!P4Jg2BjB!oTQdvu6mPUAtpXRxpUStVYRVYHlQpoQvIvhhkztDiIk

18jeDfkHk4dXbfssL24zB9KYsGhZ8ATVwZ
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think the OP is gone, or at least, I can not see if anyone got this bounty or not Wink
legendary
did you get it working ?Smiley. with minera.
why not use minera it's better and does what hashra firmware does but does it better and can use both CG miner and BFG miner in minera Smiley . unless there was something in  hashra firmware youl liked you can't get any place else that's understandable Smiley .

Here's the link to minera :

http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596620.0

Thanks, checking this out now. . . I liked the one that came with the lunar lander because you just plug it in, the ip shows up, you login and enter your pool info. Really EZ.

Minera is even better , you may have to set you miners some because it works with any miner that needs a stand alone controller as long as the software miners in it CGMINER BFMINER and two other miners froks off of CGMINER have support it works, and a way to use custom forks in a custom folder.

Thanks, checking this out now. . . I liked the one that came with the lunar lander because you just plug it in, the ip shows up, you login and enter your pool info. Really EZ.

it all most the same way with minera to or can work like that use the guided set up  Smiley . it can auto detect just about any miner if done right . the software miners in minera just  need to support your miner

I renumber that well about Hashra Lunar Lander it picked them right up

well gl ill keep looking i know it's out there some place at some old link some one left up .

I'm going to try and get it working with Minera. I will let you know if I'm able. As far as I'm concerned if it works you win.
Thanks, John

*Edit, just found getminera.com, I think this is going to work. Will update the thread tomorrow or Wed. latest with the news when I get to my miners. Downloading the pi image now . . .
legendary
why not use minera it's better and does what hashra firmware does but does it better and can use both CG miner and BFG miner in minera Smiley . unless there was something in  hashra firmware youl liked you can't get any place else that's understandable Smiley .

Minera is even better , you may have to set you miners some because it works with any miner that needs a stand alone controller as long as the software miners in it CGMINER BFMINER and two other miners froks off of CGMINER have support it works, and a way to use custom forks in a custom folder.

it all most the same way with minera to or can work like that use the guided set up  Smiley . it can auto detect just about any miner if done right . the software miners in minera just  need to support your miner

I renumber that well about Hashra Lunar Lander it picked them right up

well gl ill keep looking i know it's out there some place at some old link some one left up .
legendary
Here one is one of the lite coin post , like i said at one time i had every post book mark and the firmware etc till  people started getting ripped off then i had no need for it any more i knew no miners were coming from them.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=18096.0

these is any other post on the LC forums that tells you how to update it for the PIs, that's  how I knew .

That one is for the gridseed units. I'm looking for the lunar landar firmware. Hashra made different firmware distros for the different models that they did ship.

I know what your looking for i had all 5 or 6 version of there firmware at one time Smiley . that's the one for SHA256 miners they released but didn't release that a few got ripped  to .

You can download it from Github..
Check it out : http://github.com/hashra
You will find your answer most probably i think ))

Thanks but It's not there.

Smiley
Here one is one of the lite coin post , like i said at one time i had every post book mark and the firmware etc till  people started getting ripped off then i had no need for it any more i knew no miners were coming from them.

these is any other post on the LC forums that tells you how to update it for the PIs, that's  how I knew .

That one is for the gridseed units. I'm looking for the lunar landar firmware. Hashra made different firmware distros for the different models that they did ship.
legendary

legendary
Here one is one of the lite coin post , like i said at one time i had every post book mark and the firmware etc till  people started getting ripped off then i had no need for it any more i knew no miners were coming from them.

legendary
Did you ever get anywhere with this? I seem to be in the same boat.

Checkout the post below. If that guy uploads the file(s) I will share the ftp folder credentials with you.

Cheers,  J

yea depends on the  OS

use    

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

or

apt-get update
 apt-get upgrade

how I did it,  why it's so easy  nothing hard, that was about all , i could have done, it worked and let me run them on a  PI b and P2, then it asked to self update once i was in the Hashra UI, it worked great from what i tried .I didn't  use it long at that time, i didn't have but one miner it worked with .there was another post on the lite coins forums some one posted a hacked copy of them all . I'm looking for it to  .
legendary
Sadly , i don't have the those any more I use three different cloud drives to store old out dated stuff on . i must have deleted them, at one time i had all 5 or 6 firmware on one of my cloud drives, . I only have access to two and those two we all do, on Hashra site. I went looking after you all said just post them as is .Honest, truth, sorry .

I'll keep looking !! . if I keep that stuff on my PC's it won't be there long why i moved it to a cloud drive or thought i did.

Checkout the post below. If that guy uploads the file(s) I will share the ftp folder credentials with you.

Cheers,  J
if you want me to . i can update there firm ware on my pi's then post it some place the only thing i really haven't learn to do is how to save a image of that image off PI's . once it been updated etc . i need some place free to post one or two images. but it won't have fixes or any thing else in it , just work enough to use on a PI b + or PI 2.

If you have the firmware I would rather have what you have before you update it. I think you can upload to mega for free, if not I can setup an ftp folder and give you credentials to upload. I don't know the process of how to do it but I'm sure if you just upload whatevers on your sdcard I can figure it out.

Just to confirm, this is for the hashra lunar lander, correct?

Thanks, J
legendary
if you want me to . i can update there firm ware on my pi's then post it some place the only thing i really haven't learn to do is how to save a image of that image off PI's . once it been updated etc . i need some place free to post one or two images. but it won't have fixes or any thing else in it , just work enough to use on a PI b + or PI 2.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
tip down load them they  all work i use them on a PI 2, to make it work on a PI 2 you need install them on a first gen PI or one below a B+ then

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

don't try on a PI b + or PI 2 B they won't work, till you do. believe or not those should be the original image or close and will update to 2.14 or 3, i for get which i haven't tried in while sense minera works just as good if not better .

then they should work on a PI 2. i haven't tried them on anything else yet but I'll bet they work on other stuff as long as you can update it  before hand on something it does work on, once the firmware is installed  they ask to self update  if you want to update to the latest version of which ever one it is .other then that when Simon went from good to bad with the Hashra stuff and starting stealing, nothing more was done, firmware wise, please keep the btc. you won't find one more up date then how i said unless some one does it, they will want more BTC then you are offering.

i do from time to time load them on my PI and use one the Script firm ware on my grind-seed gbalck  and they actually work on all my Zeus miners.

I all most got taken on one of those Script miners that never happen . i got my cash back .

Thanks, I will try all of this. I ordered the gridseeds, a lunar lander and then 3 of the 100mh/s boxes that never got shipped. When / how did you get your money back . . ? I would be SUPER interested in learning of that.

I'll let you know if I can figure out how to setup the firmware on a pi. Not sure which pi I have . . .

Cheers, J

i went thu payal and with light force something so i knew i would get it back i play it safe on these kind of deals + i did not wait the full 45 days with paypal before i know i couldn't get a thing back it just didn't look to good when Simon started missing to many due dates at the first of the year . so i asked for my money back thu the third party i went thu on paypal ..I will never buy direct like that unless i have some kind of protection or unless i know for a fact is it a company like bitmain  but they can go bad at any time as well .  as much as i hate tp put it like this you screwed look up Hashra on the forums here or on the Webb the law is looking for the owner who is in hiding atm,I'm  really Surprised that part of Hashra site is even up,  it was all down at one time . There is just not  a nice way to say it other then  you got taken or Screwed . to bad thu Hashra  gear from what was made was good but in the END ZEUSminer  Messed it all up for script miners Sad .I believe they got sued under another name  over some deals they did Zeus that is but stayed in business . but not selling chips or miners . to bad they could have been like bitmain of Script mines but became thieves sadly .they may have even took grid seed and bitmain for little the way it all went down but we will never know unless someone comes out and says so but polly can't because of some settlement that was sighed. and when Zeus starting back out is about when Hashra and companys either went under or started  stealing and why to me  it looked that way .I was even talking to one of the company in Canada who was tiring to make home script miners who had a very large order to Zeus for chips but they were lucky about that time Zeus came out and said they weren't going to sell any thing and went into cloud mining, he told me they hadn't paid any thing yet . i can add more of why it looked very fishy but won't all that it looked like Zeus was doing .
tip down load them they  all work i use them on a PI 2, to make it work on a PI 2 you need install them on a first gen PI or one below a B+ then

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

don't try on a PI b + or PI 2 B they won't work, till you do. believe or not those should be the original image or close and will update to 2.14 or 3, i for get which i haven't tried in while sense minera works just as good if not better .

then they should work on a PI 2. i haven't tried them on anything else yet but I'll bet they work on other stuff as long as you can update it  before hand on something it does work on, once the firmware is installed  they ask to self update  if you want to update to the latest version of which ever one it is .other then that when Simon went from good to bad with the Hashra stuff and starting stealing, nothing more was done, firmware wise, please keep the btc. you won't find one more up date then how i said unless some one does it, they will want more BTC then you are offering.

i do from time to time load them on my PI and use one the Script firm ware on my grind-seed gbalck  and they actually work on all my Zeus miners.

I all most got taken on one of those Script miners that never happen . i got my cash back .

Thanks, I will try all of this. I ordered the gridseeds, a lunar lander and then 3 of the 100mh/s boxes that never got shipped. When / how did you get your money back . . ? I would be SUPER interested in learning of that.

I'll let you know if I can figure out how to setup the firmware on a pi. Not sure which pi I have . . .

Cheers, J
legendary

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
I may possibly be able to help you out, it depends if I can dig it up.

Well just so you know, I and now other people have already spent hours online looking for it. I'm hoping someone that has a hashra lunar lander finds this thread . . .

That's the right firmware right ? That was the bounty right ?

No, the hunt goes on. Someone shared a cgminer version for pc but I need the original image it came with that works on rasberry pi.
Nova, the one you shared was for a different hashra model.

Well the amount of time I have spent on this isn't worth the small bounty. Good luck.

Well just so you know, I and now other people have already spent hours online looking for it. I'm hoping someone that has a hashra lunar lander finds this thread . . .

No, the hunt goes on. Someone shared a cgminer version for pc but I need the original image it came with that works on rasberry pi.
Nova, the one you shared was for a different hashra model.

legendary
In holiday we trust

DId you find your firmware for your mining equipment?
Please update your thread.

No, I have not. Do you have a lunar lander?
Thanks,
I think this is what you are looking for:

LUNAR LANDER & LAUNCHER CGMINER FIRMWARE FOR PC
https://mega.co.nz/#!P4Jg2BjB!oTQdvu6mPUAtpXRxpUStVYRVYHlQpoQvIvhhkztDiIk

1BVR7VaoSyzyXwBmC1pBjCVn6aXWfnhh9F

It may be, thank you. I'm mounting the image to a card and will try when I get to my mining location. I believe the cgminer version is different than hashras standard out of the box firmware but I can likely get it going with this and if I do you will get the price.

Will update you guys tomorrow. Thanks again to all that have helped.

mm so that file is only 1.6 MB the original firmware was over a gig. I was hoping someone had one of these machines running and could just make a copy of their sd card for me.
I also looked online for hours . . .
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

It may be, thank you. I'm mounting the image to a card and will try when I get to my mining location. I believe the cgminer version is different than hashras standard out of the box firmware but I can likely get it going with this and if I do you will get the price.

Will update you guys tomorrow. Thanks again to all that have helped.
Haven't you tried here :

http://www.hashra.com/support/

Surely its there.

They must have recently updated it.

1NYaBPmrUjGZ5WA7iiPkDGcd7EBZKNTECW

I did try there, the file is no longer there:
https://mega.nz/#!D1QFmBpL!scLfSE3782eFOv4At6KAcZv-x0rr_Vgxe-1pD8T8P0o

Thanks though. Anyone else?

Damn it was hoping it be there a bit obvious I guess. I went looking again and found :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdmah79r3yha83x/HASHRA-CONTROLA-V1.2.0.zip

Hope this is correct  Smiley

That may be it! Last one I downloaded was for the Lunar Launcher instead of the Lander and took me the longest time to figure out why it wasn't working. I will try this afternoon and update by tomorrow. If this one doesn't work I will try the one in the next reply, below.
Thanks guys! Looks like someone will soon be .02 btc richer.
J

Here's hoping it works took me a few hours to find it  Smiley

Well thanks for looking but unfortunately Hashra-Controla V1.2.0 is for the gridseed units which I already have up and running. There are a few different hashra firmwares. I specifically need the one for the Lunar Lander.

Thanks for playing!
legendary
In holiday we trust
Haven't you tried here :

Surely its there.

Damn it was hoping it be there a bit obvious I guess. I went looking again and found :

That may be it! Last one I downloaded was for the Lunar Launcher instead of the Lander and took me the longest time to figure out why it wasn't working. I will try this afternoon and update by tomorrow. If this one doesn't work I will try the one in the next reply, below.
J

Here's hoping it works took me a few hours to find it  Smiley
Haven't you tried here :

Surely its there.

Hope this is correct  Smiley

J

Okay, going to try the next guys link. Hashra-Controla V1.2.0 is for the gridseed units which I already have running. There are a few different hashra firmwares. I specifically need the one for the Lunar Lander.

Thanks for playing!
legendary

DId you find your firmware for your mining equipment?
Please update your thread.
legendary

legendary
In holiday we trust
Haven't you tried here :

Surely its there.

Haven't you tried here :

Surely its there.

legendary
In holiday we trust
Haven't you tried here :

Surely its there.

Jump to: