Author

Topic: 0.20 Loan request - will pay back 0.25 Jan 1, 2014 (Read 821 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hi All - I got the BTC elsewhere (btcjam).  Thanks!!

Once monbux used to be funny, now hes a try hard
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
legendary
Yeah, I'm sorry but with the state this subforum is in your unlikely to get a loan unless you have some form of collateral, as there have been too many scams especially with newbies who have no trust/prior trading history. You might want to see whether you have anything to offer as collateral.

Heh, yeah I see that.  I've been reading pages of threads of people getting screwed over -- no wonder everyone is so gun-shy, even on tiny amounts.

Also, I want to thank the people who offered to lend with some alt-coin collateral.  I think I still have some and will check tonight.

No problem.  I can loan you the next few hours if you'd like, I'll be on for the evening.  I'd prefer things such as LTC, or DOGE.
PM me if you need the loan and have the collateral.
Yeah, I'm sorry but with the state this subforum is in your unlikely to get a loan unless you have some form of collateral, as there have been too many scams especially with newbies who have no trust/prior trading history. You might want to see whether you have anything to offer as collateral.

Heh, yeah I see that.  I've been reading pages of threads of people getting screwed over -- no wonder everyone is so gun-shy, even on tiny amounts.

Also, I want to thank the people who offered to lend with some alt-coin collateral.  I think I still have some and will check tonight.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Monbux has chosen to help you young padewan. Do not dissapoint
legendary
I can do this loan if you provide some alt-coin collateral, PM me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I can provide this loan for 9 LTC collateral. PM me for deposit address.
Hi..  looking for short term loan of BTC 0.20 - will repay 0.25 by Jan 1st 2014.
Would appreciate if you could help out.  thanks!
Jump to: