Author

Topic: [04/17] *UPDATE* Profitable "ARBI - HFT Triangular Arbitrage" settings (Read 250 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Can you please upload a video of a walk through the BOT or if anyone has done it before share it here?
Apparently the website is down due to the expired domain name (thearbibot.com). Is this bot reliable?
The reason I'm asking is to see the user interface and options that can be changed based on user needs.
Thanks

Dear @navidd,
although I understand that a video could seem as an efficient way to communicate settings, the optimal settings might change from day to day (or even more frequently), the content I could share in a video probably would be outdated within a day.
Nevertheless, I uploaded some settings - for educational purposes - that earned nice profit for me.

To your very good question related to how reliable the bot is: as a matter of fact, the product is functional.

However, is it profitable?
- The results of my scientific research involving a mass amount of cryptocurrency trading bots suggest that each cryptocurrency trading bot is precisely as profitable as far the trading skills of the operator goes.

yeah, would be nice to know which bot they're refering to and see how it compares against other crypto trading bots  Undecided

Great request, @yeethealts, I have such a comparison going on:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/empyria-comparison-of-triangular-arbitrage-ai-trading-bots-1944274
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Can you please upload a video of a walk through the BOT or if anyone has done it before share it here?
Apparently the website is down due to the expired domain name (thearbibot.com). Is this bot reliable?
The reason I'm asking is to see the user interface and options that can be changed based on user needs.
Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Disclaimer: This thread is for tutorial purposes only for the customers and potential customers of the cryptocurrency trading bot ARBI, the thread should not be used as a base whether to purchase the product or not, doing your own research is recommended, I am writing about my personal recommendation that represents my personal opinion, not that of the ARBI author or the full set of alternatives. The experiments are ongoing, the presented results might not be valid for every configurations, the experiments do not guarantee any reproducibility in the future.

[04/17] *UPDATE* Profitable "ARBI - HFT Triangular Arbitrage" settings

ROI so far...

Since 01 January 2020 with BTC 1

Net account ROI: BTC 0.07 (+7%)

The experimental performance of ARBI compared to its competitors: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/empyria-comparison-of-triangular-arbitrage-ai-trading-bots-1944274

Basic terms

EMPYRIA: Empyria is my organization that discuss Trading Bots.

TRADING BOT: Trading Bot is a computer program that trades on the cryptocurrency exchange.

HOST: The host is a server, remote desktop and / or cloud.

The essential pillar of ARBI trading: host

"If access-time was the most important factor of choice, you might chose the wrong VPS / server"

HOST: The host is a server, remote desktop and / or cloud.

The very base of the trading with ARBI is the excellence of choosing the provider or providers: Hetzner, Microsoft, Google are recommended. (I am not paid in any way for recommending these organizations.) Although access-time is important, more important is the availability of the ARBI program and for this purpose it is critical to choose a host with Windows 10 and .NET framework over any emulator, e. g. : Mono, for Linux / Mac, and if the hardware goes any above the recommended requirements of Windows and .NET, ARBI will run fine, too. Even if the ARBI program is cross-platform and I understand that my recommendation is not cheap, with anything different than Windows 10 and .NET framework from an honest provider, hardly there is any chance to stay profitable against the competition - ARBI works best / most optimized per speed and availability on Windows 10 and .NET, 99% of the alternatives will lead to ultimate loss.

EXTENSION: The ideal host

This post is an extension to my previous post about the cryptocurrency trading bot ARBI, named as "The excellence of host", written here. I have been approached multiple times by people about the specification of a sentence in the previous part of my ARBI tutorial: " if the hardware goes any above the recommended requirements of Windows and .NET, ARBI will run fine, too. " , they wondered what these recommended requirements were and although I am writing about my personal recommendation that represents my personal opinion, not that of the ARBI author or the full set of alternatives, it still might be useful to others because without an excellent host, no matter how excellent the settings are, so, I think that your host should be a rented dedicated or cloud, not a VPS because when using VPS, the hardware resources are often virtualized and the hardware specification that you see might do not present the real capability of the host, furthermore, the host should provide the following capability:

The purpose is running Windows Server 2019 with recommended settings and ARBI and therefore, a little bit more from each resource would be important to use all the features effectively: at least 4 GB RAM, at least 4 CPU cores, at least 100 GB SSD. I recommend dedicated server or cloud over any VPS because using a dedicated server the real capability of the host is known, usually the same as the hardware capability, using a cloud the hardware capability might be hidden, but it is possible to purchase guaranteed real capability, however, using a VPS, usually, only the nominal capability is shown and the real capability is not guaranteed.  

Some of my settings

Stay healthy,
-X

Jump to: