Author

Topic: 1 (Read 611 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
May 22, 2017, 03:25:06 AM
If you sell it i will mark it up RED

why will you mark it red? can you explain? i dont understand, as i know, selling account isnot against rules and are allowed, or i am wrong?...

thanks in advice...

It's not against the rules indeed but OP can misuse it easily meaning he can start a ponzi scheme either be like a site or a investment thread the people(mostly newbie or new) will be lured into that things and will be investing there amount in it because the thread is being created by a hero/legendary member. So, may be this could be the reason for calpsy2 to mark it red. And if this is the reason I totally agree with it.

ok, i understand it now. thanks for explaining

for now, i am not going to sell it, if the price willnot be very interested for me, but if i will sell this account, i will inform about it and then you can decide what to do.

thanks once again...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 21, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

why will you mark it red? can you explain? i dont understand, as i know, selling account isnot against rules and are allowed, or i am wrong?...

thanks in advice...

It's not against the rules indeed but OP can misuse it easily meaning he can start a ponzi scheme either be like a site or a investment thread the people(mostly newbie or new) will be lured into that things and will be investing there amount in it because the thread is being created by a hero/legendary member. So, may be this could be the reason for calpsy2 to mark it red. And if this is the reason I totally agree with it.
May 21, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

thanks in advice...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 21, 2017, 06:57:11 PM
May 21, 2017, 05:39:57 PM
check my acc and tell your price. i wasnot going to sell it, but if the price will be interesting for me, i will think about it.

waiting for your answer...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 21, 2017, 04:53:47 PM
Jump to: