Author

Topic: 1 BITCOIN / COIN ? (Read 433 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 16, 2014, 12:09:39 PM
We have enough Scrypt and SHA-256 coins, but I think there is some room for new coins that offer a new home for GPU miners when Scrypt ASICs become the norm and have launched a coin on that basis.

There are now so many coins and the majority of which are very weak and just aim to make some quick money, as a result it is very hard to get a good coin noticed and a coin with a lot of development time and real opportunities disappear with the others. It makes it really hard work but I hope that new good coins that fill a niche will get the attention they require.

By the way, I agree that the Franko dev has done a good job. It can be seen that he has put a lot of time into Franko, not just the coin but supporting services.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 16, 2014, 10:18:24 AM
This industry became dangerous everyday .

You guys realize that just a handful of coins can resist on this market . They aren't enough bitcoins for this market and if you don't take the Franko Coin way and connect with real life and real life usage and with the FIAT CURRENCY then this SPAM of coins with HUGE PREMINE's it's a total loss for the entire community of Bitcoin & Crypto . The trust flow of investors , of real investors not just quick money pump & dumpers . The real investors who believed in Bitcoin & Litecoin now they mostly lost . Did you realize that you end up pumping and dumping one on each other ? This kind of scheme will fall out dramatically into the real world economy .

PLEASE STOP THE COIN SPAM & INVEST IN ALREADY MADE ONES .

We got so many that have 0% premine , one have even stake , ever looked on TEK COIN ? Damn you are lossing money as we speak then . 40% 30 days stake . Franko ? Ohhh that's special diamond very rare , for 1 year no HARD FORK , no problems at all , real life adoption very fast made , real life events and so on , Tesla Coin tho it's having premine i know the owner , he dosent NEED THE PREMINE , it's always in the look of new people who can help TESLA to grow and to sponsor amazing free electricity project or amazing discoveries  . They are so amazing coins out there that people will miss and lose a lot of BTC's supporting this SPAM of coins . Quick profit isn't a slogan for this industry or at least isn't supposed to be . Bitcoin until it reached it's now peak had been in years of pain and work .
Jump to: