Author

Topic: 1 BTC @ 1% per day, min 15 days, max 30 days, account as collateral (Read 677 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
This offer will expire May 27th, 2016 @ 11:59 PM CST
Crypto is King.
Requesting 2 BTC loan at a rate of .5% interest per day, to be repaid within 30 days. A minimum of two weeks loan time which equals a minimum of 2.15 BTC to be repaid. This is a no collateral request as I feel my trust shows I am very reliable with loans and marketplace dealings.

If approved please confirm the terms and send the loan to 1BempLwrbuEAKahk8cQo54Zm7dXa5Eib26

Kind regards, peon
Does this happen to be a sold account?
Well yeah, if this was the case then all bets are off.

If not, I've loaned bitcoin to peonminer in the past and the deal went very well.  If I had a bitcoin or any significant fraction thereof right now, I'd lend it to him again.  Sorry, peonminer! Sad
Thanks for the vouch Pharma! Yeah, I never plan on selling this account. I've made wayyyyyy too much from airdrops. Also, my rep here is priceless to me. My reputation in the crypto community as a whole is much too valuable to sell off. Not even for 100 BTC Smiley. I mean, c'mon. I was the first person to show with screenshots and blockchain links how Cryptsy made off with millions of crypto. Then I was able to uncover the flaw in another escrow's story proving that the account was never sold and that they were about to run off with almost 30 BTC. I have no reason to screw someone out of any amount of crypto. I'm not like Cryptsy. I'm not heartless and the scum of the earth Wink.

Yes, I can confirm you have loaned me before, and I paid back on time as promised without collateral. Good to see you're still active here. Cheesy You're so close to Hero! I can feel it!

Now, on to the business of this thread. All of my collateral is tied up as seen in the screenshot above. All of my collateral besides my account. So, for me to accept the loan from someone, I would either like JohnK or OGNasty as my account holding escrow (which I can arrange) or I will have to trust the member as I do The Pharmacist.

Best,

peon
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Requesting 2 BTC loan at a rate of .5% interest per day, to be repaid within 30 days. A minimum of two weeks loan time which equals a minimum of 2.15 BTC to be repaid. This is a no collateral request as I feel my trust shows I am very reliable with loans and marketplace dealings.

If approved please confirm the terms and send the loan to 1BempLwrbuEAKahk8cQo54Zm7dXa5Eib26

Kind regards, peon
Well yeah, if this was the case then all bets are off.

If not, I've loaned bitcoin to peonminer in the past and the deal went very well.  If I had a bitcoin or any significant fraction thereof right now, I'd lend it to him again.  Sorry, peonminer! Sad
Crypto is King.
I have cut the request in half, as well as doubled the interest rate to make this loan more fair to the lender. I am still able to offer my account as collateral. I have made well over the 1 BTC I am requesting just from airdrops. I have one offer for .4 BTC on Tuesday, although I would prefer the full 1 BTC loan today. Thanks for checking my listing. Happy trading. Smiley
Crypto is King.
Willing to negotiate amount, interest, and terms as well!
Crypto is King.
Crypto is King.

Kind regards, peon
No QS, I haven't sold my account. Still the same ol peon kickin' it. Been dabbling in ETH and bots so I've been low key lately. Also, Cryptsy scandal uncovering and the other mediator I exposed scamming people left a bad taste in my mouth so I gave the forum a rest. Meditation has helped ^_^ back and better than ever.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

Kind regards, peon
Crypto is King.
Requesting 1 BTC loan at a rate of 1% interest per day, to be repaid within 30 days. A minimum of 15 days loan time which equals a minimum of 1.15 BTC to be repaid. This is an account as collateral request. I feel my trust shows I am very reliable with loans and marketplace dealings. I've made well over 3 BTC just accepting airdrops with my account feedback and Hero level. I am willing to reset the password and let the loaner take temporary control of my account. I can create a newbie account to use until I repay the loan.

Kind regards, peon

*Edited post from no collateral to account as collateral as well as negotiable terms
Jump to: