Author

Topic: [1 BTC] 90 Second Video for ArmoryGuide.com (Read 476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
January 31, 2014, 02:07:02 AM
Will you put the bitcoins into any escrow?
If you have any doubts that I am not trustworthy you can check out my commits to the Bitcoin source.
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

I've tried to make videos before, and you're going to have a very didficult time showing all of this in 90 seconds.
Not intending this to be a tutorial, but more a "hey it can do this and here is a few shots of it in action".
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
January 31, 2014, 12:39:23 AM
I've tried to make videos before, and you're going to have a very didficult time showing all of this in 90 seconds.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
January 31, 2014, 12:36:44 AM
Will you put the bitcoins into any escrow?
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
January 30, 2014, 09:37:25 PM
Need a well produced promo video for ArmoryGuide.com to show off some of the best features of Bitcoin Armory. The video needs to focus on the following major features.

• Multi-wallet Interface
  • Paper Backups
  • Offline Transactions

The video should show the client in operation for each one of these features. Should also include footage of the USB being transferred from online computer to offline computer.
Basically what I'm looking for video that uses short cuts to show off live operation of the Bitcoin Armory client in a cool way.

This is just a rough framework. If you are interested just post your qualifications and any previous work.
Jump to: