Author

Topic: 1 BTC Loan for Site Improvements <<<NVM>>> (Read 672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Are you trying to get people involved in BTC or are you one of those fags who want it to be a geeky concept that most people shrug off.

Nice insensitive comment... You surely will get people to loan you coins now.

Yes, I am a beginner when it comes to webdesign. Again...... you are suppose to be a member that people look up to and respect and you are slating me for giving it a go??? I am constantly reading up about site design and how to do everything etc. Feel free to help me out as I can see that you are a very pleasant individual who is here to help and give us guidance...

Being new to web design and trying to get a loan have nothing to do with each other. Yet your clearly said with this loan you be able to make the site better and pay the loaner back. But if you never done this before then how do you know that is true? Loans are not investments they are taken because your promising to pay back yet you look more to be risking the loan. Also I give guidance to people who deserve it and can show me that they know what they are doing. Also I be honest I have given guidance and been very well compensated for that. I am not looking to give guidance for free to someone that threw up a site in 5 mins to make a quick buck.

Anyway, asking for investors for the site was the same concept of a loan...... they would give me some BTC to develop the site and I would pay them back (with interest) a few weeks later. I just thought I would ask because it would be a mutual gain. Then I thought about putting another post on here.

Investing is not the same concept of a loan. They are giving capital cause you need money to take it to the next level. You clearly have no business model or plan. You have no idea what you are asking for. Please go research before asking for loans or investments
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/
Firstly I didnt say its hard to become a moderator, it just simply shows that I am truly interested and involved in the bitcoin community.
 I disagree with your statement, nobody NEEDS to get rep off a "hero" member. How can your word and trust count for anything when you are accusing me of being a scammer and I am simply not! I have made my site to benefit others, I am a 19 year old student and I dont have much money. I reach out to the community for a little help for me (to improve the site FOR OTHERS) and get labeled a scammer by a "hero" member. Are you trying to get people involved in BTC or are you one of those fags who want it to be a geeky concept that most people shrug off. I have made my site to do the complete opposite, I have done it because I think it could be truly beneficial for the currency and community if there is a place that is easy to follow and understand.

Yes, I am a beginner when it comes to webdesign. Again...... you are suppose to be a member that people look up to and respect and you are slating me for giving it a go??? I am constantly reading up about site design and how to do everything etc. Feel free to help me out as I can see that you are a very pleasant individual who is here to help and give us guidance...

Anyway, asking for investors for the site was the same concept of a loan...... they would give me some BTC to develop the site and I would pay them back (with interest) a few weeks later. I just thought I would ask because it would be a mutual gain. Then I thought about putting another post on here.

Andy B

Ok guys you caught me....... I was intending to scam you all......................................

Get a grip haha. I OWN a site about bitcoin. I am fascinated with BTC. I am very active on this forum. I am a chat moderator on Coin Visitor chat. As if I am going to run off with 1BTC and ruin all my time and hard work.

In response to your very helpful link tomatoboy (forgot your name and cant be bothered to check if its right). Why would you post something like that on a section of the forum DEDICATE (hence the name) to LENDING?? It just makes you look retarded.

Gweedo........ What makes you think that. Can you post proof about my scammy track record please buddy. Or are you going to end up looking like a total idiot throwing out accusations with no reason to..............

Looking forward to your responses.........

Andy (BitCON) B :/
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Same as last time guys, im looking for a 1 BTC loan to help with development for my website. I will pay back 1.05 in 1 week from now.

Link to website - http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

I have earned LIFETIME REVENUE: £48.41 off Google Adsense so it will be enough to purchase a BTC at the end of next week if all else fails i think Smiley

I have had 1 loan off here before and I paid it on time Smiley

Thank you in advance!

Andy B
Jump to: