Author

Topic: $1 English Proof-reading service. Quick webpage scans and White Paper scans! (Read 140 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What makes your bot different from grammerly or the red squiggle line in Microsoft word?

Is their anything that makes your bot unique?
Nothing really, it's quite similar to what is used with MS and Grammarly. I just scan pages to see if there's errors.

Most people that build projects overlook their spelling mistakes because they want to scam members. 9.5/10 projects have errors within the website or White Paper. Maybe they will stick to a project longer if they had interest in fixing their mistakes because they will spend more time working on their project.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
What makes your bot different from grammerly or the red squiggle line in Microsoft word?

Is their anything that makes your bot unique?
Hi,
it's been a while since I've posted on BitcoinTalk.

I am testing my Proof-reading bot, it quickly scans a webpage or White Paper to see if there's any errors within them.
So far I've scanned about a dozen or so webpages and Papers and found many errors.

I figure that if you want to have a more professional looking website then you could send me a PM so I could check it out.

I usually go around the token board to see if there's any errors and notify the developers so they could fix their website. This is basically a free public service but if you want to speed things up then you could just notify me via PM.

Thanks for your interest.
Jump to: