Author

Topic: 📺#1 IPTV SERVICE🎬 AIO STREAMING ⭐LIVE TV ⭐PPV🔥MOVIES🔥SHOW🔥SPORTS🔥ETC (Read 533 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 19
hi just wanted to ask
is this mac address based or m3u playist?
can we remove countries we don't need?
also your discord link doesn't work

MAC address or m3u, whichever you prefer I can provide.
Yes any content you don't want I can remove for you. Please add my discord at t3nz0.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself
hi just wanted to ask
is this mac address based or m3u playist?
can we remove countries we don't need?
also your discord link doesn't work
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
My 6 mo sub ran out earlier this week and I had no issues whatsoever in that 6 months.  Not one.  Awesome service.
BUMP 10% Discount for all BTC talk members, mention you came from BTC talk!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Had a 24 hour free trial - t3enz0 was very helpful and quick to respond.  I tested with Kodi, VLC and IPTVSmarters.   Turns out that VLC choked on the playlist which I'm sure is due to sheer size.  Kodi handled it but I found that editing the playlist was impossible (memory usage was 2.5gigs in Win10).  Smarters is okay... very quick with the channel list but I had some issues with blank screens and audio only and also some of the VOD wouldn't play (though the same ones would play in Kodi)

That being said, I'm trying it out for 3 months on a pared-down playlist (t3nz0 modified the playlist on my request).  VLC and Kodi are great with the smaller list.  I've also tried it with the Tivimate app and it's awesome. I might have to try the full playlist in Tivimate because I am impressed.  TBD.

edit: I should clarify that SimpleIPTV (in KODI) and VLC were never designed for large playlists.  Once my 3 month was up with no issues, I did another 6 month.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Buyer here! 10/10 customer service, was really nice and timely on getting me a free trial. Has all the channels anyone could want, every channel has an fhd/uhd channel, and also a really good selection of movies, and shows with subtitles. And a plus because it’s the only reliable service that’s not down at the moment!
We are the best all-in-one streaming solution. Watch your favorite channels, shows, movies, and live TV at an affordable price with our IPTV.

Our IPTV service offers 10,000+ live tv channels and 150,000+ movies and shows for you to enjoy endless content.

Features to expect:
- Little to no buffering
- 24/7 Uptime
- All major sports available
- All PPV fights available
- Thousands of international live TV channels and content provided

Device Compatibility:
- Mobile (IOS & Android)
- Desktop (Windows & MAC)
- Web Browser
- Smart TVs (Samsung & LG)
- Android Sticks/Devices (Fire Stick/Nvidia)
ROKU DEVICE DO NOT WORK SADLY

Pricing:
FREE - 24 Hour Trial/Test
$10 - 1 Month
$25 - 3 Months
$45 - 6 Months

FREE TRIALS:
As suggested by other members on the forum. I will be prioritizing members with Legendary and Hero status for trials. Please do not hesitate if you don't have those rankings, I will do my best to offer trials to everyone!

Telegram - @t3nz0
Discord - t3nz0.
Alternatively you can reach out to me through the messaging system on the forum

Content Breakdown:
https://pastebin.com/m4vh6LbG
Jump to: