Author

Topic: 1 TH Dragon miner Not connecting? Any help is appreciated! (Read 1208 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
I am not sure what it was..but I was able to connect to bitminter pool using http and not stratum..so I am just going to leave it for now. Thanks for input!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
Did you put in a valid DNS server entry (8.8.8.8 for example)?  I've also noticed you have to reboot the entire machine after you change a network setting.

The DNS that was in is 8.8.8.8. and I am hoping that is acceptable?
That's the DNS I use for all my miners.  Whatever the problem is, it isn't that.
Did you put in a valid DNS server entry (8.8.8.8 for example)?  I've also noticed you have to reboot the entire machine after you change a network setting.

The DNS that was in is 8.8.8.8. and I am hoping that is acceptable?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Did you put in a valid DNS server entry (8.8.8.8 for example)?  I've also noticed you have to reboot the entire machine after you change a network setting.
So I got my miner today and I followed all instructions and so far everything looked great. However when I am in the webpage to my miner and I go to see realtime stats it says "Error getting device list: ERR: socket connect(0) failed"..So I am not mining I guess...But the green light is constant and I am online I believe so I am torn..Any input is thankful!
Jump to: