Author

Topic: 1 week 1 day chances! (Read 137 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
a very good question as a jr member, I also find it difficult to distinguish ICO scams and those that are not. hopefully other friends also provide information for beginners to distinguish ICO scam or not.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
April 07, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
If you given a chance to become a leader of a particular nation in 1 week and 1 day. What nation do you choose and why?

Share your ideas and opinions.  

Thank you.

Well if i have 1 weeek and a day to lead a particular state or nation i think its my nation , i will change the ways , and in a week ill make sure that all my platforms will be achieve and i want to bring peace and love  and i will cooperate with the different nation and build a better economy.
Activity: 135
Merit: 22
Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)
April 07, 2018, 06:53:51 AM
I will choose China as my nation. The reason would be to eliminate or atleast reduce the amount of surveillance systems the government has set against there people , if I'm unsuccessful in doing that i would pass a law which prevents the government to sell this information to different companies for research purpose

Next i would allow bitcoin trading in the country and see the response that if the people are still very much interested in trading, if the response is positive i would give a suggestion to allow bitcoin trading with regulations instead of banning it
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
if I am given the opportunity to lead in 1 week and 1 day, then I choose japan country, for me japan is a developed country, but do not forget the culture and culture, so if I had the opportunity to lead the country then I feel that in addition to bring to progress I still preserve the culture of the ancestors, that's what I would do if I was given a chance
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
If you given a chance to become a leader of a particular nation in 1 week and 1 day. What nation do you choose and why?

Share your ideas and opinions.  

Thank you.
Jump to: