Author

Topic: ●♦★██ $10 Amazon Gift Card for ::: BEST Bitcoin IDEA ::: Submitted Below ██★♦● (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!!!

MORE TO COME I'M SURE :-)

I'M LOCKING THIS THREAD NOW!!!

WHEN NEXT CONTEST STARTS I'LL OPEN IT UP SO PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS ARE NOTIFIED :-)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Thank you so much for the gift card!

Didn't even expect such a reward just for sharing some ideas.  Highly appreciated!

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
OK GIFT CARDS PM'ED TO:

TheButterZone ($10 WINNER)

erikalui   ($5 THANK YOU)

OBAViJEST   ($5 THANK YOU)

mordekaiser  ($5 THANK YOU)

starswper  ($5 THANK YOU) 

[/b]
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Thanks a lot dear for the $5 gift card. God Bless you  Grin

Will be waiting for more contests  Wink

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!!!

I liked "TheButterZone's" idea the best, and was sent the $10 Amazon GC. BUT, I wanted to thank the other 4 of you who actually submitted ideas as well, as a rewrd for participatin. So you will each receive a $5 amazon gc as a "thank you" for taking the time out of your day to give it some thought. I will probably have another contest like this here shortly. STAY TUNED!!

Gift Card info was COPY & PASTED to you. If you would like a PDF printout of the digital giftcard itself, just pm back with your email address.

$5 GIFT CARDS WILL BE ISSUED SHORTLY, @TheButterZone? Please check your inbox as yours has already been PM'ed to you. THANKS AGAIN!! v.V
@EU

IDEAS

CONTEST

BTCUMP

LAST DAY ENDS ABOUT 7PM SERVER TIME TODAY
just a tip, you should contact a reputable escrow on holding your amazon gift card, so you get more participants.

Most escrows are free.

lots of giveaways been going on lately, and they just hold out from paying or giving anything way.

NO problem, anyone recommend someone good willing to hold it ?

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
just a tip, you should contact a reputable escrow on holding your amazon gift card, so you get more participants.

Most escrows are free.

lots of giveaways been going on lately, and they just hold out from paying or giving anything way.
Quick question before I throw out some ideas:

Are you trying to get a certain number of views by this tweet, or are you trying to make money off it?  For example, a tweet that somehow allows people to send you bits?  Or are you just trying to tweet something that, once people see it, think, 'hmm...I should get into bitcoin'?

Thanks  Grin

BOTH if possible :-) , but I'm looking to get others into BITCOIN also, as a newbie myself I think the more people who know about it the better, and get other service providers into the bitcoin market as well.

THANKS EVERYONE WHO IS CONTRIBUTING!!! KEEP THE IDEAS COMING :-)

Thanks for the response...in that case:

Address universal problems with the current banking system, especially if there are issues specific to your location (certain fees for certain activities, exchanging currencies, delays/losses/recurring charges) then explain how bitcoin is free from such fiat-specific negatives. If you have followers that own businesses, explain how accepting bitcoin removes credit card transaction fees, for example. But word it in a way that catches peoples eyes Wink

Another way to really get peoples interest is through change tip - throw a couple cents around!  People will jump at the opportunity to cash that in, and chances are some will get hooked (and learn about bitcoin in the process). This option might see you on the receiving end of a couple tips as well!!!

The main thing is to start out the tweet with something that'll make people do a double-take: 'wait, I can do WHAT with btc? What's btc?' And the rest is history Wink

Are you trying to get a certain number of views by this tweet, or are you trying to make money off it?  For example, a tweet that somehow allows people to send you bits?  Or are you just trying to tweet something that, once people see it, think, 'hmm...I should get into bitcoin'?

Thanks  Grin

BOTH if possible :-) , but I'm looking to get others into BITCOIN also, as a newbie myself I think the more people who know about it the better, and get other service providers into the bitcoin market as well.

THANKS EVERYONE WHO IS CONTRIBUTING!!! KEEP THE IDEAS COMING :-)

Are you trying to get a certain number of views by this tweet, or are you trying to make money off it?  For example, a tweet that somehow allows people to send you bits?  Or are you just trying to tweet something that, once people see it, think, 'hmm...I should get into bitcoin'?

Thanks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I hope this idea is useful:

1. Start a EU related website which involves good being purchase via bitcoins.

2. Add the link of that website in your Twitter profile.

3. Make few tweets using your twitter handle and a common hastag like "#BuyGoodsviaBTC".

4. Also, try to make the website open for users to list their own items for BTC and charge a commission as well.

5. Exchange your BTC to fiat via websites like Localbitcoin or VirWox which can send the amount to your bank account.
hmm the only 1 thing I can think in this moment is " sell your twitter for bitcoin " Smiley)

Thanks, but that's not the goal, I get offers everyday for that handle and a few others, not looking to sell it or anything. But thanks for the recommendation :-)
Activity: 196
Hillary For President.
hmm the only 1 thing I can think in this moment is " sell your twitter for bitcoin " Smiley)
Activity: 182
Most people are getting into the bitcoin game by just freelance.

Could look like European Freelance Union. Sounds debatable, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
1) Look for super-expensive items for sale in the EU 2) convert their pre-tax price to BTC with http://preev.com/btc/eur 3) tweet the BTC prices and links to them and #bitcoin 4) put your BTC address and suggested finder's fee in the profile

Hopefully buyers will be able to convince super-expensive item sellers to take BTC.
:::: BITCOIN Ideas for the Twitter Handle @EU :::::

Ok guys I'm new to the world of BTC and want some cool ideas to use my twitter handle @EU for something involving BTC while sticking it to the European Union in the process...lol All in fun of course, but wanted some cool ideas so I can finally utilize the handle and get into the world of bitcoin at the same time. I'll choose an idea this week from the posted ideas below and issue a $10 amazon gift card to THE WINNER.

Trying to build trust here on the BCT forum while just getting started into the BTC world :-)

So let me know what you think below...

This thread will run for 7 DAYS.

I will choose best idea from those posted below and PM winner and request info to send amazon Gift-card :-)

Tweetdeck allows you to create "TEAMS" which lets you allow another twitter user(s) to posts under handles you own, so was looking into that as well. I haven't used the handle in a while outside of some small advertising campaigns but now I think it could be put to good use to get the BTC name out there even further in the EU :-)

Thanks for viewing v.V.
Jump to: