Author

Topic: 10 BFL Chip Credits 500FTC (Read 473 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 07, 2013, 01:03:50 AM
So I buy this, when they ship I get 10 shipped to me?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
July 07, 2013, 12:58:43 AM
Nevermind.

It's for $25 off each chip.

Lol, fuck that
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 07, 2013, 12:34:20 AM
Nevermind.

It's for $25 off each chip.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 07, 2013, 12:15:02 AM
Ha ha this tells me worlds.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 06, 2013, 01:12:38 PM

I want to go on record saying this is one hell of a deal.  You get something out of your shitcoins that could be delayed up to two weeks.  Yes I'm selling 10 BFL Chip Cupons for a shitsane amount of money.  But then again it's not 5.2 BTC it's 500 FTC that isn't shit now is it?

We don't know exactly what these chips do yet. So what if they are fucking insane.  What if you can only get them wirh these cupons.  Come on what if!.

Anyway the nitty gritty is this.  You need an account at bfl if you want them.  The next step is to contact me and begin the transaction.  I will trade first with a trusted user.  Other wise we can escrow or you can send first.  The chip credit transfer is fast.  Credits will be to you quicker then I have the FTC.

PM let's make a deal Smiley

Deal.

PM me and I'll transfer 500FTC to you.

Do the coupons only take a % off or are they for free chips.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 06, 2013, 12:09:13 PM

I want to go on record saying this is one hell of a deal.  You get something out of your shitcoins that could be delayed up to two weeks.  Yes I'm selling 10 BFL Chip Cupons for a shitsane amount of money.  But then again it's not 5.2 BTC it's 500 FTC that isn't shit now is it?

We don't know exactly what these chips do yet. So what if they are fucking insane.  What if you can only get them wirh these cupons.  Come on what if!.

Anyway the nitty gritty is this.  You need an account at bfl if you want them.  The next step is to contact me and begin the transaction.  I will trade first with a trusted user.  Other wise we can escrow or you can send first.  The chip credit transfer is fast.  Credits will be to you quicker then I have the FTC.

PM let's make a deal Smiley
Jump to: