Author

Topic: 10 Billion+ Coins & Tokens over a dollar??? What's the deal? (Read 107 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
the reason is only because they have a working product, thats why they will reach 1$ soon
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Do you mean xrp / ripple ? If yes maybe because ripple already implemented to real finanvial banking system they proof they already worked with american express. Yes ripple is centralised blockchain but maybe that news which makes people fomoed and also i read somewhere south korean bank will implemented it as well.

I guess he meant IOTA, Cardano, EOS, Stellar, etc. For exmaple, IOTA gained x14 in just one month without any new viable product or so on.

Those are 100% speculation pumps and I'm staying out.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Do you mean xrp / ripple ? If yes maybe because ripple already implemented to real finanvial banking system they proof they already worked with american express. Yes ripple is centralised blockchain but maybe that news which makes people fomoed and also i read somewhere south korean bank will implemented it as well.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The beauty of BTC is there is scarcity and value invested in creating a blockchain.

How in the world can some of this 10 Billion+ coin supplies (with their centralized distribution in some case) be worth over $1.00 before they even have a viable product?
Jump to: