Author

Topic: [$10 Bitcoin Bounty] Create a static on Amazon AWS (Read 184 times)

copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
You will be charged for each time someone accesses your bucket object, and you will be charged for data transfer to the internet. AWS has the capacity to handle many requests out of S3 storage buckets.

For the above reasons, making storage bucket objects public is really not a good idea. Someone could make DDOS requests to your bucket object, except instead of taking the website offline, it would run up charges to your credit card.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Not sure many would be interested in putting their credit card on your account.

You may have more luck if you're willing to let the developer use their own AWS account to host your content.

Don't get me wrong. The site should be hosted on your Amazon AWS account, not on mine.

Best would be, if someone has already a verified Amazon AWS account so the creation of the page will take less than 5 minutes.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
Hello,

I am looking for someone who can create a simple static HTML page (three words content) on Amazon AWS. I just need this page to proof something (don't worry, nothing illegal, I can provide more information via pm). It can be removed after a couple of days.

The page has to have the url in the form of http://.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com

I signed up myself on Amazon AWS but to create a static page/deploy an app you need to add a credit card which I currently do not have.

If someone has an verified account already this is a 5 minutes job.

I will pay $10 in Bitcoin.

neon

Not sure many would be interested in putting their credit card on your account.

You may have more luck if you're willing to let the developer use their own AWS account to host your content.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Hello,

I am looking for someone who can create a simple static HTML page (three words content) on Amazon AWS. I just need this page to proof something (don't worry, nothing illegal, I can provide more information via pm). It can be removed after a couple of days.

The page has to have the url in the form of http://.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com

I signed up myself on Amazon AWS but to create a static page/deploy an app you need to add a credit card which I currently do not have.

If someone has an verified account already this is a 5 minutes job.

I will pay $10 in Bitcoin.

neon
Jump to: