Author

Topic: £10 btc for PayPal (Read 505 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 500
July 31, 2016, 01:47:24 AM
Thread locked. Completed using localbitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
July 30, 2016, 10:07:48 PM
Don't know if you would trust my trust score (it's all angry retaliation) but I can do this if you want.

Edit:  lol at Mixan's trust.  You got seriously bombed by that last one.  But you have plenty of positive trust from deals, my small handful are buried in a sea of red.
I certainly did from that one and I wasn't even having a trade with him. That's what you get for trying to help out the community you get splattered with red for you efforts.
Anyways it was in vain because he scammed another newbie member from my postings on 3 other threads and even opening a scam accusation about him (same person here guys) hours before the recent one got it done to them (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15763046).
You should put your red mark on him so he doesn't try to scam this guy or any other members here. Isn't that what you were doing there a while ago The Pharmacist with you tagging all those accounts? Atleast more people will see it then when i do it.
July 30, 2016, 08:45:42 PM
I am still open for exchange. I didn't make it clear that this would be an interest free trade.

If can swap bitcoin for PayPal for no interest, please quote this message.

EDIT: Maximum interest of 0 - 10%

Hi can we trade? Im new here and got scammed twice already...so far I dont have any completed transactions here as 2 transactions were all scammed by members here..

Thanks

Sorry, I'm uninterested.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
July 30, 2016, 07:47:36 PM
I am still open for exchange. I didn't make it clear that this would be an interest free trade.

EDIT: Maximum interest of 0 - 10%

Hi can we trade? Im new here and got scammed twice already...so far I dont have any completed transactions here as 2 transactions were all scammed by members here..

Thanks
July 30, 2016, 06:35:13 PM

EDIT: Interest  of 12% This is the best i can do
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
July 30, 2016, 05:58:43 PM
Don't know if you would trust my trust score (it's all angry retaliation) but I can do this if you want.
Mine is starting to get the same way. But that should not matter when trading with reputable members on the forum.
Nobody listens to newbie accusations because of having no credibility here anyways so I would not be too concerned about it.
Business is business after all.

Hi mixan,

I would like to trade with you. I'll PM you, and you PM me, with your bitcoin address.
No hard feelings, but if you change your mind I'm still willing to help out.
July 30, 2016, 05:37:38 PM
Mine is starting to get the same way. But that should not matter when trading with reputable members on the forum.
Nobody listens to newbie accusations because of having no credibility here anyways so I would not be too concerned about it.

Hi mixan,

I would like to trade with you. I'll PM you, and you PM me, with your bitcoin address.
Activity: 658
July 30, 2016, 03:05:05 PM
Only from trusted, sir level members and above.

I need Paypal for bitcoin, contact me here.

I can do it
let me know
legendary
Cashback 15%
July 30, 2016, 02:46:00 PM
I agree with both of the two skeptics above.  I'm not in dire need of bitcoin, but I wouldn't mind buying a small amount not through Circle.  My bank has already asked me what those transactions are.  I probably wouldn't deal with me either just by looking at my feedback at a quick glance and you definitely have to be wary of PayPal transactions.   Escrow doesn't even help.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
July 30, 2016, 02:34:04 PM
sorry for the post but i am a little curious about paypal. paypal is not safe these days i am not saying this because of reversable trasactions but for there are many hackers out there and i see many paypal accounts got hacked and hackers are selling those accounts at 40-50% low price than its balance
This is true as well.
So I would be very suspicious with who you deal with when it comes with paypal.
Easy for them to gain their funds back once you send your bitcoins while you can not in any way.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
July 30, 2016, 02:27:33 PM
sorry for the post but i am a little curious about paypal. paypal is not safe these days i am not saying this because of reversable trasactions but for there are many hackers out there and i see many paypal accounts got hacked and hackers are selling those accounts at 40-50% low price than its balance
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
July 30, 2016, 02:21:21 PM
legendary
Cashback 15%
July 30, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

Edit:  lol at Mixan's trust.  You got seriously bombed by that last one.  But you have plenty of positive trust from deals, my small handful are buried in a sea of red.
July 30, 2016, 02:03:45 PM
Only from trusted, sir level members and above.

I need Paypal for bitcoin, contact me here.

EDIT:

Agreement:

Based on our current agreement, I will send you "0.02267" btc ($14.82), for "$13.23". This calculation includes 12% interest. (http://preev.com/)

$1 = £0.76

$14.82 = £11.21
$13.23 = £10.00

If anyone is willing to accept this, please PM me. Please don't waste our time.
Jump to: