Author

Topic: 10 direct shares for ASICMINER ([email protected]) (Read 1591 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
AP asked me for a maximum of two-three  hours to comply.  will contact you if he fails to pay by that time.

If there are still some shares available,  i would like to but them all
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
Waiting for friedcat response. pament paid to the escrow and I sent my transfer request to friedcat.....
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I suppose the deal is completed?
Unlimited Free Crypto
AP asked me for a maximum of two-three  hours to comply.  will contact you if he fails to pay by that time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Will take all 10 @ 4.55BTC
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
AnimalPancakes lagged for the payment for a long time right now. The shares are back to being fair game to everyone. ten shares for 45.5BTC. For the interested, Please contact me.

All of them for a small discount , [email protected] what do you say?
Unlimited Free Crypto
AnimalPancakes lagged for the payment for a long time right now. The shares are back to being fair game to everyone. ten shares for 45.5BTC. For the interested, Please contact me.
Unlimited Free Crypto
So my offer is ignored? xD

Oh no my friend not ignored. The guy just gave me a better offer. I am terribly sorry.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
So my offer is ignored? xD
legendary
This not being an auction I choose not to pay the full price and after my post I though a negotiation was going on. For a moment I though other people would respect that. Silly bitcoiner Smiley

Sad very sorry for you. I wish I had time for an auction. I need the coins ASAP and I chose a price I am comfortable with. I would have settled for less if it took long and had a relatively similar offer.

Better luck next time and stay tuned. The transaction is not yet complete we are discussing the details and sending pms back and forth.

Luck? Tuned? I posted first next time Ill just predict whos selling and contact via PM before the thread Roll Eyes 

And issue here is not about paying half bitcoin more, you know, congratulations for the winners.
Unlimited Free Crypto
This not being an auction I choose not to pay the full price and after my post I though a negotiation was going on. For a moment I though other people would respect that. Silly bitcoiner Smiley

Sad very sorry for you. I wish I had time for an auction. I need the coins ASAP and I chose a price I am comfortable with. I would have settled for less if it took long and had a relatively similar offer.

Better luck next time and stay tuned. The transaction is not yet complete we are discussing the details and sending pms back and forth.
legendary
Unlimited Free Crypto
Proof of ownership of shares: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-asicminer-direct-shares-shop-257696
Current offers:  ANIMALPANCAKES got them all at 4.55BTC. They belong to him unless he backs out then it is a fair game for all. I will send him a PM very shortly
Unlimited Free Crypto
What would be a reasonable price if I took all of them?

Well they are already offered for less than the PT prices so a reasonable offer is not trying to take advantage much.

I can take all for 4.5.

Im sure all the gentleman here will understand if we come to an agreement.

I am sorry I have to honor the fact that they gave me thier word sooner than you (unless the agreed to give them to you or you would offer me the whole 4.55 per share instead of 4.5)
legendary

Well they are already offered for less than the PT prices so a reasonable offer is not trying to take advantage much.

I can take all for 4.5.

Im sure all the gentleman here will understand if we come to an agreement.
Unlimited Free Crypto
Ok all ten are reserved for 4.5, Will sell for the ones offering me the 4.55. it is gonna be final since this is not an auction. If no one offered me than in the next two hours, the shares are for the respective bidders.
Unlimited Free Crypto

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
legendary
Unlimited Free Crypto
Hello, In a pinch. selling 10 direct shares for ([email protected]), who is interested?

Negotiable for the reasonable buyers.
Jump to: