Author

Topic: $10 MC DONALDS GIFT CARDS (Printable) $3 , limited quantity (Read 934 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Also he creates new accounts to give himself fake vouches, that's how much of a loser he is.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ok no worries, it's not the only wallet I have owned, know all... Anyway people have been warned about you, buy from this idiot if you want to lose your money.

And people need to be warned about your falsehood.

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?
Ok no worries, it's not the only wallet I have owned, know all... Anyway people have been warned about you, buy from this idiot if you want to lose your money.

If you are too lazy to look for an escrow that will help your sales, then you are a shit seller who can't be trusted as we found out in your other threads.

Escrow is to decided by both seller and buyer. Have you ever even used escrow before?
Bitcoin newbie , acting like you know something when you have no idea what you are talking about
Go back to collecting dust from faucets you fag

Edit : anyone who posts their bitcoin address in their signature saying "donate" is a loser with no job

At least I don't scam people for a few miserly dollars as others have found out when they have bought from you, talking about being a loser with no job  Roll Eyes .

I have used escrow plenty of times and often the seller arranges it, dumbass scammer.

Dude you have like 5 transactions in your wallet . You've never used anything .

You're a begger.

Not only a bitcoin begger but a trust begger.
If you are too lazy to look for an escrow that will help your sales, then you are a shit seller who can't be trusted as we found out in your other threads.

Escrow is to decided by both seller and buyer. Have you ever even used escrow before?
Bitcoin newbie , acting like you know something when you have no idea what you are talking about

Edit : anyone who posts their bitcoin address in their signature saying "donate" is a loser with no job

At least I don't scam people for a few miserly dollars as others have found out when they have bought from you, talking about being a loser with no job  Roll Eyes .

I have used escrow plenty of times and often the seller arranges it, dumbass scammer.

You as a newbie seller who is offering escrow needs to put a bit of effort into contacting them and see who will offer their services for $10 and then post back here.

Until then I suggest nobody buy from this seller because there are far too many scammers who are newbies on this site.

Who cares what you suggest. I offer escrow . You are a nobody. Senior meme nerd are a dime a dozen here. You don't even have a trust rating. Get lost  Roll Eyes
You as a newbie seller who is offering escrow needs to put a bit of effort into contacting them and see who will offer their services for $10 and then post back here.

Until then I suggest nobody buy from this seller because there are far too many scammers who are newbies on this site and also because there are people on his other threads complaining that what they purchased doesn't work.
BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM NEWBIES, YOU MOST LIKELY WILL BE SCAMMED

Did you see that escrow accepted ? Dumbass
Nice way to talk to potential customers...

Who do you use for escrow ?

There's a whole list .. pick one . You should know since you're such a long time member .

Nice way to talk to potential customers...

Who do you use for escrow ?

$10 MC DONALDS GIFT CARDS
Our price : $3

Current Quantity : 13

Purchase instantly : https://hexpay.org/p/8n4ye

Redeemable in store only .

Notice: print them out at home and bring them to a McDonald’s restaurant near you.
McDonalds cannot accept the card from your phone!

Escrow accepted , no vouches.

Contact me : [email protected]

Feedback
----------
Jump to: