Author

Topic: 10 Most Ridiculous Things Bought By Billionaires (Read 485 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 09:59:21 AM

Well they are people living in a different world...

But I disagree on the fact that it's "normal". We shouldn't let people accumulate so much money :-/
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Thoughts?  They are rich.  If they don't continue to buy ridiculous stuff, everyday life would get boring for them.  Makes me cringe. Tongue

you are right.. if they did the stuff what the ordinary people do, they would eat their own brian...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That's why we need central bank money printing. That's why our healthcare and space programs must be cut and shut down so that they can buy those things because they need them. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Well they made themselves richer, so i guess we got no right to tell them what to do or buy. Let's just criticize them privately.

Depends on how you see the world. IMHO they could all get killed that wouldn't be a bad thing, we would do better thing with their money.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

What can i say they are rich, they wealth they have are theirs to burn.

If I get rich i might just buy myself a place on northpole maybe about 500 sq meters for maybe someday people will end up staying there once the sun gets hotter and hotter.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well they made themselves richer, so i guess we got no right to tell them what to do or buy. Let's just criticize them privately.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Billionaires  can buy anything with their huge pile of money, they will still be rich in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Thoughts?  They are rich.  If they don't continue to buy ridiculous stuff, everyday life would get boring for them.  Makes me cringe. Tongue
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
Jump to: