Author

Topic: 10 Of The Coolest Gadgets We Saw At CES 2016 (Read 415 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 500
January 10, 2016, 09:02:01 PM
Many of the poorest places on Earth have more sunlight than they know what to do with, and in some cases very little wood for cooking. GoSun stove would be an ideal solution for many of those places, if the price could be kept reasonable. Realistically, such a device that could feed 2 Americans could prepare more than enough for a family of 6 in many of these countries.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I like that GoSun stove but it's expensive for what it is. I guess that in a few years, price will come down, so I'll get one.

Don't know why they're calling that midget-sized helicopter a drone. If a human can climb aboard, it's not a drone anymore. Does it actually fly with a real man inside?

Well if you read later in the article is describes the drone:
 [EHang said that the drone will be totally automated, meaning passengers will input a destination and have no control during the flight. The company says this will make the machine safer by eliminating “the most dangerous part of standard modes of transportation, human error.”]
 ...much like Amazon's drones for delivering parcels I guess.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
I like that GoSun stove but it's expensive for what it is. I guess that in a few years, price will come down, so I'll get one.

Don't know why they're calling that midget-sized helicopter a drone. If a human can climb aboard, it's not a drone anymore. Does it actually fly with a real man inside?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I don't see the point of the human sized drone.
The idea is stupid because it can only fly at 60mph for only 23 minutes, it is only capable of what a jet pack is capable of.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
I love the GoSun Stove and Lexus hoverboard most. I hope they can produce for cheaper prices and regular people can use them. Imagine people riding a hoverboard in pavements, that's the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Neat. A surprising amount of it is coming from China; it's fascinating to watch the country slowly make the transition from emulation to innovation like Japan and Germany did before it so many years ago.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Jump to: