Author

Topic: 10 Reasons KuCoin Will Be The New Binance In 2020 (Read 101 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 7
December 11, 2019, 07:30:57 AM
KuCoin is recently listing only projects with great potential, their rules are strict. So yea I can see Kucoin being one of the top exchanges in the future. Stay tuned for future listings Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Let's see if Kucoin can hold their volume, and hopefully, they stop doing stupid move like making Balina their ambassador.

Not sure what's there to hold about $20 million in daily volume for KuCoin where Binance did $730 million in volume in the last 24 hours.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/

Binance is in a league of its own and will stay there because they have the brand and also very imporant, CZ being a popular influencer people somehow trust and like. Liquidity wise Binance seems to be the place to be for market makers. You don't see that liquidity anywhere else.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Okay so basically they follow what Binance did, which is why they would become the next candidate for "Binance". Tbh, almost every exchange copy what Binance did nowadays, the only difference is the trading volume.

Let's see if Kucoin can hold their volume, and hopefully, they stop doing stupid move like making Balina their ambassador.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
The potential is there. Slick interface, futures market integration without a separate account/signup, a BNB-like token linked to their growth as an exchange. Perhaps most importantly, they allow US customers and they allow non-KYC accounts that can withdraw 2 BTC/day just like Binance -- those are major markets to tap.

I've got no interest in altcoin trading right now, but when the market finally heats up again, KuCoin seems like a pretty good option.
Activity: 276
Merit: 48
Hi Everyone!

I wrote up an article about the 10 reasons I think KuCoin can become the new Binance in 2020.

I wanted to reach out here to see what you thought. If you have any feedback or ideas I missed, please let me know. I'd love to chat about these two different exchanges and hear your opinion about what might happen in the next year!

10 Reasons KuCoin Will Be The New Binance In 2020

Looking forward to it!
Jump to: