Author

Topic: 10% Referral | 0.0012 USD | Claim every 4 mins | Solve Media | FaucetHub (Read 133 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Check out the most recent posts on Adalso's bitcointalk thread and re-think your decision about using them. It seems they have not processed any payments in quite a while. Also, there have been many reports with Coinmedia not paying out users, but other users say different. I believe they are selectively scamming. I hope you end up getting a payout if you stick with them.
Okay. I’ve always been skeptical about AdAlso and CoinMedia. On AdAlso I’ve seen tons of scam reports and on CoinMedia, I’ve only received 2k satoshi once, and haven’t received any more from their ads. Any other sites that would accept a small faucet?

A good rule to remember, if any site has a high withdrawal limit, it should be a red flag. If a website owner is not willing to let a micropayment processor such as FaucetHub take care of payments, there is a good chance you will never get your money. This does not apply for every website, but keep it in mind for the future.

Since your faucet does not have its own domain, many ad networks will not accept you. You can try this one. They offer payments to Faucethub, but they are very new and I cannot find any payment proofs for them. It's worth a shot though.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Check out the most recent posts on Adalso's bitcointalk thread and re-think your decision about using them. It seems they have not processed any payments in quite a while. Also, there have been many reports with Coinmedia not paying out users, but other users say different. I believe they are selectively scamming. I hope you end up getting a payout if you stick with them.
Okay. I’ve always been skeptical about AdAlso and CoinMedia. On AdAlso I’ve seen tons of scam reports and on CoinMedia, I’ve only received 2k satoshi once, and haven’t received any more from their ads. Any other sites that would accept a small faucet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Come claim your 0.0012 USD!

Check out my faucet, Super Faucet!

• 10% Referal
  • 0.0012 USD
  • 4 Minute Timer
  • Solve Media

Advertise

-AdBit