Author

Topic: 10 things you might want to know about ICO's (Read 116 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 14, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
Good read about ICO's: https://blog.polymath.network/10-things-you-might-want-to-know-about-icos-a74a571744cd

I think this is a good indicator of the future of crypto and ICO's. What does everyone think?
LOL that's obviously true if that article is only to yelling polymath. I was reading all of the words that have been written by polymath developer. I think that there are no differences between polymath and another security project. It's all look the same. It may better to register polymath to the sec and we will see what will be called by SEC?
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:44:45 PM
Thank you more for the article. The article is really very good. I agree in many respects with Mr. Clayton. The money lost in the scam ICO's will be forever lost. But there is a otherside.
Only here in 2017 people could earn for 1 year x50-x100-x1000. This can not be obtained in business spheres that are controlled by state authorities. In many respects because the authorities that monitor the protection of rights must be paid from our profits. Type of taxes... Just very large taxes.
You want a big profit. Be ready for great danger
i agree but the big profits aren't from any real product or technology most of the time . but it is because people have FOMO and people keep buying these tokens. ICO can be a good way to make money , but without good research it is very hard and easy to be scammed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
February 14, 2018, 09:40:21 PM
Thank you more for the article. The article is really very good. I agree in many respects with Mr. Clayton. The money lost in the scam ICO's will be forever lost. But there is a otherside.
Only here in 2017 people could earn for 1 year x50-x100-x1000. This can not be obtained in business spheres that are controlled by state authorities. In many respects because the authorities that monitor the protection of rights must be paid from our profits. Type of taxes... Just very large taxes.
You want a big profit. Be ready for great danger
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 14, 2018, 09:39:16 PM
Your link points to a website.
Although this article expounds the U.S. government's attitudes towards ICO, but by the SEC's audit is still a very troublesome thing, so most of the ICO project refused to the US user application.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
February 14, 2018, 09:38:37 PM
Good read about ICO's: https://blog.polymath.network/10-things-you-might-want-to-know-about-icos-a74a571744cd

I think this is a good indicator of the future of crypto and ICO's. What does everyone think?

This is senate hearing about specific ICO, in what country this hearing happened? i am little bit confuse what is the SEC means, what king of organization is that. Sorry i did not fully understand the flow of the conversation.   
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 14, 2018, 09:25:37 PM
I was looking for ways to identify good ICOs from the bad ones but was dsappointed to find obvious information about ICOs. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Would also appreciate if anyone could share me a link about it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:21:12 PM
Hi Bro, I do not like your posting method.
 I clicked in because of the title, but you gave me a link, I had to go to another site to read this article.
However, this article is still very meaningful, and thank you for sharing.
 Next time, you might be able to share your point before the link, that's better.

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
Yes popularitas of crypto just began, this we can see many ICO reached their hardcap in short time even just 2 hours. The demand of the ICO will increasing and will pass IPO in the future. Many newcomer jump in to ICO because they seen many investor was get rich fast, and finally ICO will change financial many people in the world.

i agree with this. lots of ICO's going around, but they need to be regulated somehow. I think this article give s a good summary of what Polymath is all about. https://themerkle.com/what-is-polymath/
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 08:57:03 PM
Yes popularitas of crypto just began, this we can see many ICO reached their hardcap in short time even just 2 hours. The demand of the ICO will increasing and will pass IPO in the future. Many newcomer jump in to ICO because they seen many investor was get rich fast, and finally ICO will change financial many people in the world.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
February 13, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

Jump to: