Merit: 10
★Jetwin.com★
June 24, 2017, 08:21:26 PM
bump
Activity: 56
★Jetwin.com★
June 20, 2017, 07:33:52 PM
Website name? how did you want to exchange?

https://kolotibablo.com/main/home. Captcha solving service basically.

Need to withdraw money from a site, but they have a 30$ limit for bitcoin, that doesn't apply for those other sites. If someone can exchange (Payza, Paypal or other) to Btc, I will use his email to withdraw and then he sends me the btc.

Only trusted users, because I won't be able to get money back.

What I can do is, you send $10 in bitcoin to my okpay account, send me proof that it is indeed sent from Kolotibablo via a screenshot, and I'll send you $8 worth of bitcoin afterwards. I'm actually not making anything from this deal considering the fact that transaction fees are $2+. Just trying to help out.

What I'd recommend as well though if you could, just go to changer.com and exchange your OKPay for bitcoin. Since OKPay is mostly irreversible, there are a lot of people accepting them.

checked this site but 15$ is their min
If you want you can send me by internal transfer I am ready to give you send bitcoins right now waiting for your response

no thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
June 20, 2017, 03:19:16 PM

Need to withdraw money from a site, but they have a 30$ limit for bitcoin, that doesn't apply for those other sites. If someone can exchange (Payza, Paypal or other) to Btc, I will use his email to withdraw and then he sends me the btc.

What I can do is, you send $10 in bitcoin to my okpay account, send me proof that it is indeed sent from Kolotibablo via a screenshot, and I'll send you $8 worth of bitcoin afterwards. I'm actually not making anything from this deal considering the fact that transaction fees are $2+. Just trying to help out.

What I'd recommend as well though if you could, just go to changer.com and exchange your OKPay for bitcoin. Since OKPay is mostly irreversible, there are a lot of people accepting them.

If you want you can send me by internal transfer I am ready to give you send bitcoins right now waiting for your response
★Jetwin.com★
June 20, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
June 20, 2017, 03:47:13 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
June 20, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

I can do this for you because I am also working on this I will withdraw in OKPAY and pay you in bitcoins if you agree then send me pm or post here waiting for your reply about this
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 12:13:44 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 19, 2017, 08:49:42 PM
What is the name of the website you want to withdraw from ? Is it some kind of exchange website or some job outsourcing website ? I have got paypal address but upto what extent are you trustable ? Trade you are asking about is 1 : 1. I find it difficult to get executed.
★Jetwin.com★
June 19, 2017, 08:10:56 PM

Jump to: