Author

Topic: 10 USD SKRILL , can i send 10 usd skrill balance ? (Read 3214 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Do you want to buy 10 USD skrill balance with BTC or do you want that we lend it to you? But,as i have read your post history you want that someone lend you that 10 USD skrill? I'm right?

Edit: why is this topic then in Off-Topic (India),it should be in lending section.

Yeah you are right, but i want to ask that  If i receive 10 usd skrill balance from someone , can i send it to any other site ? THATs y its off topic,
He already have thread on lending section too, and everyone there denied him.
Still he is asking continously. He will going to soon receive negative feedback, if he don't stop asking.

I was obvious to get denials, since i am newbie. Now i have str balance, Can anyone clarify my problem ?

Yes if you receive Skrill, you can send to anyone who accept Skrill.
Not every merchants accept Skrill, so you must check before.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )
Do you want to buy 10 USD skrill balance with BTC or do you want that we lend it to you? But,as i have read your post history you want that someone lend you that 10 USD skrill? I'm right?

Edit: why is this topic then in Off-Topic (India),it should be in lending section.

Yeah you are right, but i want to ask that  If i receive 10 usd skrill balance from someone , can i send it to any other site ? THATs y its off topic,
Still he is asking continously. He will going to soon receive negative feedback, if he don't stop asking.

I was obvious to get denials, since i am newbie. Now i have str balance, Can anyone clarify my problem ?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

legendary
Just add your Credit or Debit card into Skrill or paypal.
Then you can upload easily in Skrill but you can't upload in paypal,
you just need to send direct through your credit card by using paypal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )
Hi guys, first of all i need 10 usd skrill balance, if anyone has please give me

Secondly i have few questions,

After the RBI rule , indians have been restricted to invest any money easily outside india.

Tell me the easiest method with which i can upload some bux to skrill / paypal etc ......

Can i send received balance in skrill ?

How can one earn huge with cryptocurrency ??
Jump to: