Author

Topic: 100% Ad-Free Internet Radio (bgdradio.net) accetps Bitcoin donations (Read 2650 times)

donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
It would be really cool if your web radio version would be HTML5 based.

FLASH is slowly fading out anyway  Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hello! thank you
I would love this Cheesy

Yes mate...Pretty cool.. Ill check it out..n donate some if I like it.! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
Hello! thank you
I would love this Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Sorry for delay but somehow I do not receive notifications from this forum?
It was a problem with local provider around New Year and stream was interrupted for almost two weeks because of huge internet traffic and after that it has stabilized again. So I am sorry because of that.
This is the main reason why we are looking for cloud solution, but for now we can not afford it and I hope it will come soon anyway.
Stay tuned Smiley 
donator
Hey,

nice to see you registered here.

For last 14 days streaming gets interrupted (every 10 minutes or so) while listening to your radio. Before it was flawless streaming for months. I have 20/20Mb broadband line and i haven't noticed any differences while using other web services.

Have you maybe changed any settings / servers on your side?

Cheers
Activity: 2
Thank you for support and promotion Smiley
Happy New Year!

Beograund Radio

Radio Beograund a unique crossover music internet radio station streamcasts music 24 hours, 7 days a week, with no advertising and spoken word.
This specific project has been carefully developed over the 10 years in order to gain a vivid and soul healing music program.
The music content of Beograund radio has been crafted from segments of different types of music played almost randomly creating a vibrant and unique atmosphere.

www.bgdradio.net
donator
just he one stream right?

Yes, one to rule them all  Grin

I own BTCradio.com  thats what I wanted to do but the dev. ran away lol

Have you ever watched "Randy Pausch last lecture"? Brickwalls are there for a reason! : )

BTW: If you know any other cool free and "ad-free" radio, please let us know... we could try to worm them up for Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Wow that's great, keep it up, I will donate a couple of satoshis.
Activity: 56
Nice radio, I will play some music during my bitcoin trades.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Right Now streaming http://bgdradio.net/  Grin
nice song playing  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
In our house, we listen a lot to FolkAlley.com and HawaiianRainbow.com . I'm been asking both for several months now to start accepting donations in bitcoin.  But neither has been interested.   Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is great! I am always looking for new places to listen to music on and if it's free all the better. I do like how they accept bitcoin for donations as well it's just another big step in the right direction for making bitcoins more well known. Thanks for sharing!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
It's free, super cool 24/7 music, no ads, not a single spoken word...

A lot of different genres... and the best part, I'm listening to this radio for few years now and music just doesn't start to repeat!

http://bgdradio.net

Show them some love!

Note: I have no relationship with this radio in any way, i just love what they do. Few weeks ago I asked them about btc donations and they added the donation address recently.

I own BTCradio.com  thats what I wanted to do but the dev. ran away lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
just he one stream right? It's not various genre streams? Going to give it a listen!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

A lot of different genres... and the best part, I'm listening to this radio for few years now and music just doesn't start to repeat!

Show them some love!

Note: I have no relationship with this radio in any way, i just love what they do. Few weeks ago I asked them about btc donations and they added the donation address recently.

Thanks I like listening to radio rather than go select/search to songs and play them manually.Radio has a list of chosen songs played
donator

Show them some love!

Jump to: