Author

Topic: 100$ Amazon Gift Card ----50$ bitcoins (Read 818 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 28, 2016, 02:50:27 AM
Hey kirch,

I'm still a bit new to accepting payment (as my post history suggests), I have no intention of taking up buyingtechnow's offer - seems like an obvious scam! However, you mentioned "Use Escrow or be prepared to be scammed." Even if escrow was used, and the btc seller topped up his amazon credit couldn't and thus released the BTCs, couldn't the scammer still reverse the GC top up, I read that they can call and say it was fraudulent and the amazong gift card credit would be reversed.

So I guess what I'm asking is, isn't the seller (who chooses to accept gift cards as payment) potentially screwed either way?
Yes,you may be right
But there are cheap scammers in these forum,who don't even have the cards to sell
They just take money and vanish

Ayy damn that's scummy. Although the silver lining is hopefully the people who were duped learned to wise up real quick.

Here is the ip i pulled from a simple Social Engineering I did on him

27/11/2016 08:49:33 am - 178.220.32.217

Good work man.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 27, 2016, 10:52:32 AM
Here is the ip i pulled from a simple Social Engineering I did on him

27/11/2016 08:49:33 am - 178.220.32.217
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 27, 2016, 09:27:57 AM
Hey kirch,

I'm still a bit new to accepting payment (as my post history suggests), I have no intention of taking up buyingtechnow's offer - seems like an obvious scam! However, you mentioned "Use Escrow or be prepared to be scammed." Even if escrow was used, and the btc seller topped up his amazon credit couldn't and thus released the BTCs, couldn't the scammer still reverse the GC top up, I read that they can call and say it was fraudulent and the amazong gift card credit would be reversed.

So I guess what I'm asking is, isn't the seller (who chooses to accept gift cards as payment) potentially screwed either way?
Yes,you may be right
But there are cheap scammers in these forum,who don't even have the cards to sell
They just take money and vanish
Activity: 12
November 27, 2016, 09:20:53 AM
Hey kirch,

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 27, 2016, 09:07:59 AM
DEAL WITH CAUTION

USE ESCROW OR PREPARED TO BE SCAMMED
Activity: 36
November 27, 2016, 08:21:25 AM
Hey everyone...like the title says i have 100$ gift card and i am selling it for 50$ bitcoins..you can reply here or inbox me on [email protected]

http://imgur.com/a/MH8JO
Jump to: