Author

Topic: 100% Automatic Escrow on Discord (Read 109 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 08, 2024, 11:56:02 AM
1. How do you handle disputes in case a trading deal doesn't go according to plan?
2. When the server was banned, did it also affect the bot? If yes, how did you handle ongoing escrow deals that had not yet been closed?
3. What guarantees a user that your bot won't rip them off?
1. First we try to be as neutral as possible, then we add all our staffs and supports to read their conversations and then vote on who's right.
2. Yes, people where not able to release or return their funds because they where not on the server anymore, we had 1 deal opened and they contacted us and we were able to release the funds.
3. The bot is managed by me and only me so they have to trust only one person. On my side I've secured the server hosting the bot and applied strict protocols. And I've added a security feature so that when I need to force the release or return of funds, I'm prompted for a 2FA code in the case that my Discord account is hacked.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
April 07, 2024, 07:46:26 PM
1. How do you handle disputes in case a trading deal doesn't go according to plan?
2. When the server was banned, did it also affect the bot? If yes, how did you handle ongoing escrow deals that had not yet been closed?
3. What guarantees a user that your bot won't rip them off?
April 07, 2024, 11:25:49 AM
Hey! 8 months later, the project has changed and grown and I'm extremely proud of it, The project is now called AutoPlus, supports Litecoin, Dogecoin, USDT SOL and Solana. Over $23k has been handled by the bot with over 230 unique users and over 450 trades completed. Discord doesn't really like this kind of business (especially the type of trades carried out using the bot), which is why the server was banned yesterday. Before the ban we had managed to reach 1500 members on Discord. And now, after the ban, we're already down to almost 100 members. To prevent people from falling for imposters, we've set up a site with the invitation link to the current server: https://autoplus.gg
August 18, 2023, 10:07:54 AM
Hi, I'm a developer and I made a 100% automatic Escrow Discord bot for the moment it only supports Litecoin, Dogecoin and Bitcoin but if the bot makes some success I'll add support for other cryptocurrencies.

Here is the Discord server: https://autoplus.gg

I don't have many customers and I suppose that's logical, nobody trusts something that comes out of nowhere and I'm aware of that that's why the bot only has 0. 05% fee, it's to allow people to test the bot with small sums so they can see how it works and I hope as time goes by people will use the bot for their trades where they wouldn't like to be ripped off, my goal is not for people to use the bot with large sums but simply to allow anyone to avoid being ripped off, especially people who don't have a lot of money.

If you have any suggestions please say it to me here or on Discord!

And btw, i'm new on Bitcoin Talk
Jump to: