Author

Topic: [100 available] Transparent group buy 400 GH/s for 5k each (Read 1695 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Contemplating, do you have one setup and running, or will you?

8 )
Activity: 140
About the same price per GH as the AntMiner, same technology.

Antminer:  200 GH overclocked.  3 BTC, includes shipping, warranty, setup support.  1000watts for two units

This Unit:  400 GH, $5000/840 = 5.95 BTC + Shipping.  (600 watts?)

Not an improvement over what is available in existing group buys.

at 5BTC this would be a better deal.

... Check my math.

I am not a math kind of guy, and dont like to make things complicated. for me its simple math, i paid 5k per unit, i sell on ebay for 7k per unit. (or in this case, i pretty much offer transfer of ownership for the cost of shipping since i dont make any profit at 5k which is clear to see as i linked to the manufacturer and you can see what they charge.)

I guess i should make something clearer for any of you who are sitting on the fence about this. I am not a salesman, i let ebay do that for me. if you are looking for a better deal than 5k, keep looking, i am not going to pay you to take my miners. i paid exactly what i am offering them for. it is what it is. I'm not here to get rich off this forum, i will do that on ebay.

There is really no need for discussion on all of the math, we all know whats out there. we all know what it costs. most of us spend hours a day comparing hardware. The only real difference between this unit and getting to antminers is these dont have to be overclocked to hit 400 GH/s where the antminers do. these come with a power supply where as you need to buy 1 or 2 PSU's to power your antminer. and these come in a case so you dont have exposed circuit boards laying loosely. also these are about .05 BTC cheaper for the unit and you dont have to spend extra money on PSU's. As is this unit is cheaper than buying 2 antminers and having to overclock them. and this is plug and play.

Its rather simple, either you want one or you dont. i am not going to sit here and try and sell you on them. i dont make any money selling them on the forum, and have already wasted too much time on this thread even if i sold all 100 units on here as i make 0 profit from these on the forum. So if you want one, message me for a payment address. if not, then move along, it makes no difference to me. i have already pre-sold 3 on ebay for 7k each. and that is where my money is at.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
About the same price per GH as the AntMiner, same technology.

Antminer:  200 GH overclocked.  3 BTC, includes shipping, warranty, setup support.  1000watts for two units

This Unit:  400 GH, $5000/840 = 5.95 BTC + Shipping.  (600 watts?)

Not an improvement over what is available in existing group buys.

at 5BTC this would be a better deal.

... Check my math.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Currently you can get Antminer 180Gh/s - 205Gh/s for 3BTC inc delivery = $2630

So for same power in Antminer would cost $5260

and OP is selling for $5000 - Yes it will use more power only a little more but total power is 450Gh/s overclock so am I  the only one that see that it's still cheaper ?

Also people that say this won't ROI ? Well how do you know future price of BTC ? No one will know if any machines ROI unless they make what are with so fast.

My view is that Bitcoin price will rocket soon making smaller devices ROI fast that expected.

Just my view anyway 
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Minus Ebay's 10% fee + paypal's 3% fee to keep in mind. And if you were watching ebay, you would see that not a single one has gone over 3k.

But if you want to sell one for 5k, I'll buy it. Do you accept monopoly money?

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
All i can say is if you order one now even at 5k, 3 years from now you wont regret it.

Absolutely no one can see the future.

What is the power consumption?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
How much power do these use?

If they use more than 600 W, which they probably when you put in liquid coolers, the profit margin is pretty slim.

At 5k each minimum cost, starting at 2.7 billion difficulty at end of Jan/beginning of February, these will never make ROI.

As for the E-bay thing, I can assure you there are people on E-bay who do their homework regarding ROI. Not everything on E-bay goes exactly as planned, and then there's Paypal fees, E-bay fees, which will easily eat 15% of your profits.

If these are using Avalon chips, these guys totally screwed the entire community, and everybody knows it. You might get some sales here, but I would not hold your breath.

I dont hold my breath for anything on the forums. and i have no doubt that they will sell on ebay. i sold 40 200 GH/s units in 1 week on ebay for an insane price. heck i sold over 2,000 sapphire miners for over $75 each. i had people ordering multiples just because they were in hand ready to ship at the time. and as stated in my original post, i am not going to discuss ROI with people. 70% of people on this forum do not even know what ROI truly means in terms of bitcoin. All i can say is if you order one now even at 5k, 3 years from now you wont regret it. Like your going to find a much cheaper option that can be in your hands within about 3 weeks at the moment anyways without spending over 10k per unit.
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
How much power do these use?

If they use more than 600 W, which they probably when you put in liquid coolers, the profit margin is pretty slim.

At 5k each minimum cost, starting at 2.7 billion difficulty at end of Jan/beginning of February, these will never make ROI.

As for the E-bay thing, I can assure you there are people on E-bay who do their homework regarding ROI. Not everything on E-bay goes exactly as planned, and then there's Paypal fees, E-bay fees, which will easily eat 15% of your profits.

If these are using Avalon chips, these guys totally screwed the entire community, and everybody knows it. You might get some sales here, but I would not hold your breath.

No prior deals on the forum, not accepting Escrow. On these therms you won't be selling...

Thanks for the input, It dosnt much matter to me, i can sell them all on ebay like the ebay crook i love to be. ebay shoppers are so dumb. Everyone has to make their first sale on the forum somewhere. This is my start, or my end, i havent decided yet. Just offering them out to anyone who is interested. If you want to pay the escrow fees and whatnot i am all for it. i was just stating that i did not mark these units up not even $1.00 so i have no wiggle room for stuff like that. I prefer to sell on ebay, 1-2k profit per unit and they sell like hotcakes to the idiots who dont do their homework. thats 100k - 200k profit on these 100 units if i take them all to ebay. I just figured i would offer some out to people who cannot afford to buy 100 units at a time to get the price down. Every $ per GH/s you can save these days is important.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
No prior deals on the forum, not accepting Escrow. On these therms you won't be selling...
NO NAME MINER
Manufactured by: Shenzhen Semtong Technologies Co., Ltd.

Pics and specs can be found here: http://semtong.en.alibaba.com/product/1551177149-220613462/400G_Avalon2_4_modulars_ASIC_btcoin_mining_machine.html

Now, why this is a transparent group buy: I have nothing to hide about where i am getting them, nothing to hide about what they are, and no man in the middle nonsense. I have two of their 200 GH/s units that i wanted to try out from them already just to verify they were a legitimate company, and hired an agent in china to go to the factory and take pictures / verify they have working units and a history of selling them.

The only catch, They recently recalled about 250 of their 400 GH/s units as they were found to have a cooling problem, They are resolving this by installing liquid cooling blocks. They have about 180 or so units left to fix and ship back out, then they will be fixing their current stock with liquid cooling and shipping them. Oh, and they come with a 220v PSU, but i plugged my 200gh/s units into 120v and they worked just fine.

I have been guaranteed a ship date on the 100 i pre-ordered of Jan. 23rd. and paid more to have them shipped DHL freight instead of EMS since it will be 3 pallets of miners. so they estimate 3-5 days shipping to the USA. Then i estimate the same time frame in shipping from me to you. I will ship to anywhere but back to china. if you live in china, just go buy one from the manufacturer.

Shipping: $64 to anywhere in the US or Canada
             $188 to the UK or anywhere in Europe (includes customs fees)

These units have their CE and all other stickers so they will not have issues in customs.

Price is a FIRM $5,000 per unit and payment is via either Bitcoin or T/T, If you do not want to use either of those payment methods, the ones that do not sell on this group buy i will be listing on ebay for $7,000 each. (note: i dont want to hear about it, i am an ebay troll and have sold tens of thousands in overpriced hardware to the bitcoin insane, in all fairness i did offer them to you on this thread for $5,000 prior)

If your paying via bitcoin, i am not doing escrow. i did not mark these units up to cover expenses such as that and had to sell a ton of my own BTC to get the $500,000 to bulk order 100 of them to get the 5k price per unit.

Message me for a payment address.

Note: This is not the thread for you discuss your view on miner pricing and whatnot, there are already homes for posts like that so take it elsewhere.

Jump to: