Author

Topic: $100 Cheesecake Factory eGift Card - WILL ESCROW - Asking $75 FIRM BTC (Read 502 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ok just PM me when you get them. Thanks!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Waiting to get some BTC

LAST OFFER or I will just keep it - $70 BTC - That is $30 off the face value of this! I can't go any lower.
LAST OFFER or I will just keep it - $70 BTC - That is $30 off the face value of this! I can't go any lower.
There's not an expiration on Cheesecake Factory gift cards from what I'm reading. I just checked the balance again today and it still says $100. I cannot find anything on their website specifying the expiration dates once you receive them. I looked on a couple of different forums and everyone is saying "no expiration" or either "it's good forever", so I'm guessing it doesn't have an expiration date.
Activity: 19
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
you can provide a screen shot on the redemption without providing the amex last #`s etc.

unless you dont have this.
My mom has an Amex card and she accumulates a ton of points and gets free gift cards for a LOT of different merchants through American Express. This was given to me by her, but the closest Cheesecake Factory is about 80 minutes away. I love Cheesecake Factory... but not enough to drive almost an hour and a half to eat there! Smiley
Activity: 126
how did you get your card?

Id like to know as well. Its a pretty specific card. Im actually kind of interested in it since I absolutely love cheesecake.
Activity: 52
how did you get your card?
$100 Cheesecake Factory eGift Card - WILL ESCROW - Asking $75 FIRM BTC
Jump to: