Author

Topic: 1,000 CHP + FREEROLLS + 15,000$ LEADERBOARD AT COINPOKER (Read 248 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do CoinPoker have thread here?
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig
Check out sunday tournaments!
hello sir where can I find the free roll button? I searched but didn't find it, I beg for your help, I downloaded the application, do I have to deposit to get a 1000 chp gift?

To get 1,000 CHP bonus you have to contribute to community 100 CHP it is possible to contribute that from freerolls. Go to Tournaments and select 0 buy in

how much it's worth for 1k CHP?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/

There is no fee if you deposit via app, withdrawals have variable fee
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
hello sir where can I find the free roll button? I searched but didn't find it, I beg for your help, I downloaded the application, do I have to deposit to get a 1000 chp gift?

To get 1,000 CHP bonus you have to contribute to community 100 CHP it is possible to contribute that from freerolls. Go to Tournaments and select 0 buy in

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Crypto is King.
Has anyone tried out this site/app? How does it compare to SealsWithClubs Poker? CoinPoker offers a 2500 freeroll every hour which is pretty darn good. With the current rate of around $0.01 USD per CHP, that's a $25 freeroll 24 times a day.
They have 24/7 support (Telegram+Email) and at peak times over 400 players.
Software is faster and there are more games.
Rake is 2% with 3 BB cap Grin

Pretty decent platform. You have to watch out if you join their telegram, they have lurkers who will inbox you offering "discounted join bonuses".

The freerolls are also not every hour from what I can tell. Maybe every two or three hours. Just did a freeroll, registration was open for an hour, made it through an hour of the tournament (placed 21st out of 162 entries). Next freeroll hasn't shown up yet in the tournament lineup. Still a decent poker platform to check out if you enjoy online poker of have ever played at SwC.
Has anyone tried out this site/app? How does it compare to SealsWithClubs Poker? CoinPoker offers a 2500 freeroll every hour which is pretty darn good. With the current rate of around $0.01 USD per CHP, that's a $25 freeroll 24 times a day.

They have 24/7 support (Telegram+Email) and at peak times over 400 players.
Software is faster and there are more games.
Rake is 2% with 3 BB cap Grin
Crypto is King.
Claim Your 1,000 CHP Welcome Bonus

It’s super easy just follow these steps:

Download CoinPoker for your device
Play some Freerolls and build up your bankroll (or make a deposit with most popular Crypto currencies including BTC or ETH if you like the easy way)
Play a few cash games or tournaments and contribute 100 CHP to community
Next week you’ll see your balance updated with 1,000 CHP!

Win a Cut of 400,000 CHP Every Week

The MTT Leaderboard reward winners with 100,000 CHP in weekly prizes. As great as that is, our Cash Leaderboard tops it by rewarding top players with a generous weekly prize pool of 300,000 CHP!

Freerolls

Every hour one freeroll worth 2,500 CHP

Download Coinpoker and start winning!
Jump to: