Author

Topic: $1000 Loan Secured with 1.6 BTC and HP Electronics (Read 650 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Also, you should be careful OP.  You're buying something knowing that the purpose of the seller is to engage in fraud.  He is attempting to dissipate what sounds like "marital property". 

Since you know that that's the purpose of the sale, you may end up paying for the company, yet having to forfeit the company back to the court anyway. 

oo good thinking
willing to sell the hp stuff if thats more viable. wanted to keep my existing coin though so i thought loan

eh, coins are coins.

gonna suck if bitcoin has a lil fall in price then the lender will be like negative -150 bucks
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Also, you should be careful OP.  You're buying something knowing that the purpose of the seller is to engage in fraud.  He is attempting to dissipate what sounds like "marital property". 

Since you know that that's the purpose of the sale, you may end up paying for the company, yet having to forfeit the company back to the court anyway. 

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
willing to sell the hp stuff if thats more viable. wanted to keep my existing coin though so i thought loan

I have been given a tremendous opportunity to buyback my webhosting company that i founded out of highschool. CircuitJuice. The guy i sold it to is going through a divorce and doesn't want his wife getting the company. I have 1.6 BTC to put as collat along with a HP  2000t-2d00 Notebook PC with an accidental warrante and a HP Officejet 6600.

serial numbers and purchase orders on request

You know you'll have to physically ship your laptop and printer before you get the loan right?

obviously not vod bro we just trust him, he seems like a stand up guy  Roll Eyes

seriously tho OP just sell the coins and maybe sell one of the laptops or both?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I have been given a tremendous opportunity to buyback my webhosting company that i founded out of highschool. CircuitJuice. The guy i sold it to is going through a divorce and doesn't want his wife getting the company. I have 1.6 BTC to put as collat along with a HP  2000t-2d00 Notebook PC with an accidental warrante and a HP Officejet 6600.

You know you'll have to physically ship your laptop and printer before you get the loan right?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Jump to: