Author

Topic: 1,000 USDT loan request. 1,100 USD collateral. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 72
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
November 27, 2023, 09:05:04 AM
Yawn!

How's that ban evasion appeal going?

Are you gathering funds together with one loan to pay back the other loan?

Do tell.

I don't know what you're talking about, if you think I'm breaking the rules of this forum you call home please report me at the right section and do not spam my topics with your ramblings. Thank you  Smiley

Edit, loan granted by zazarb. Topic locked.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Yawn!

How's that ban evasion appeal going?

Are you gathering funds together with one loan to pay back the other loan?

Do tell.
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Interesting the lender needs a loan...

Thanks but I can't, you just came back from a 3 year break.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Exactly, I was looking for one of the most reputable lenders but didn't want to post in their threads as it would probably get lost in there. Thanks for the advice.

More like wanting to scam someone or con someone who will give you a positive trust feedback.

I don't really need to scam anyone into giving me a positive/negative feedback when there are irresponsible people like you leaving those left and right for no reason other than being selfish and ignorant.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Interesting the lender needs a loan...

Beggars can't be choosers.

Exactly, I was looking for one of the most reputable lenders but didn't want to post in their threads as it would probably get lost in there. Thanks for the advice.

More like wanting to scam someone or con someone who will give you a positive trust feedback.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Need 1,000 USDT on Polygon. Will send 1,100 USD worth of STORJ as collateral. STORJ: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/storj

I will pay 0.5% interest a day, I might pay in 1 day or after a week, waiting on a transaction and don't really know when it will be sent. I'll also cover all transaction fees.

Please reply with your STORJ address.

Agreed. My STORJ address. 0xd7D2A4e987597C67dDE32f052096104Ea55D64E5

Careful OP, look through the forum activity. Post history gaps, password changes.

Not I want to meddle into your business affairs, but just looking out for you. If in doubt, always use an escrow service. I think there's some couple of Bitcointalk members who set up a zero fee escrow service to help members, I just don't remember the thread.

I can help with loan, post in my thread request https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zazarbs-quick-loans-escrow-1161170
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Need 1,000 USDT on Polygon. Will send 1,100 USD worth of STORJ as collateral. STORJ: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/storj

I will pay 0.5% interest a day, I might pay in 1 day or after a week, waiting on a transaction and don't really know when it will be sent. I'll also cover all transaction fees.

Careful OP, look through the forum activity. Post history gaps, password changes.

Not I want to meddle into your business affairs, but just looking out for you. If in doubt, always use an escrow service. I think there's some couple of Bitcointalk members who set up a zero fee escrow service to help members, I just don't remember the thread.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg

legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

Jump to: