Author

Topic: $1000 which low capped alt coins should I go for? (Read 594 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Depends what you mean by low cap? Is that under $100m?, >$10m etc.

Personally, I consider low market cap to be around $50m or so. I recommend looking into Loom Network, PIVX and Peercoin.

All of these have been getting great attention from the community, particularly Loom and PIVX which have several copycat projects springing up looking to fork them.

You can always tell when a low cap coin is good when it instantly gets several groups forking it for their own benefits. I think Loom is going to do wonders for the blockchain game industry. If you want one to watch out for, check out https://dogi.io, this is an upcoming platform that may soon blow loom and enjin away.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
Hi guys and gals! With a budget of 1000$ which low capped coins with high potential should I go for?

Am looking at MOD but it seems too high for the current budget. How about XVG, NPXS, LYM, LCC?

Thanks in advance

I would suggest NPXS but I would pick an option that you did not pick and that is waves. We all know that waves it now a shitcoin but more people are luckily trying to know and invest there money in waves because they have hope for this altcoin.

Also people seeing is a low cap shitcoin some people are getting an interesting thought that they should try bitcoin in this situation.

A fact that bitcoin was the easiest altcoin to exchange it in  waves to bitcoin and to foriegn money even that waves wallet got a little glitch but it is worth a while considering that it is the easy one, basing from my experience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi guys and gals! With a budget of 1000$ which low capped coins with high potential should I go for?

Am looking at MOD but it seems too high for the current budget. How about XVG, NPXS, LYM, LCC?

Thanks in advance

You can buy anything with this money, most likely, any coin in the market will bring you profit through such an investment
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Thanks in advance

You are very lucky with such capital and all the roads of the crypto-currency market are open to you. Buy everything you can and then earn a lot
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Low capped altcoins also translate into coins that are undervalued if that is the case then invest into reddcoin, this coin has a low market cap but it is still in the top 100 cryptocurrencies and is still increasing in value based on its concept as a currency for social networking sites.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Thanks for all the contributions Smiley Am looking at very undervalued projects that has huge potential to moon (something like what XVG which increased about 20-30k times)
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I suggest you look to Digipulse - DGPT, very good growth coins from October to April from 1 dollar to 14 says a big increase, and with the release of the working version of the platform in July, the cost could jump significantly and your 1000 will turn into 14000$.
Activity: 58
I do not like investing in risky coins even though they can give 100x or more. I suggest you to go for coins like ETH and ripple only as they are quite stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
In order to minify risks, i would advise you to buy some more or less stable coins with a larger part of your amount. And risk with some 20%, not more. If you lose them, you will be able to cover the loss with what you make from the remaining 80%.
Activity: 140
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
There are so many ICOs available that could be a potential gain in the future. But you should know that not all coins will succeeds no matter how wonderful is its utility or purpose. I think you need to check more about the teams actions, roadmaps, transparency over their sales. It is very important to avoid getting scammed.
Activity: 700

Thanks in advance

Try dentacoin as it's already starting to increase . As you can check on cmc all time high is 0.007 usd . Now it is 0.0011 usd so you can easily gain profit once it go back to 0.007 usd .

I do not really intend to tackle you but since we are all trying to help, i will not advise this user to invest into dentacoin link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dentacoin-dcn-the-blockchain-solution-for-the-global-dental-industry-1944236 heavy premine news https://blog.dentacoin.com/crazy-enough-to-premine-8-trillion-dentacoins/

I will suggest you consider great coin with stable volume and high demand and which has a low price like doge.
Activity: 966

Thanks in advance

you should start to investigate it and try to find a lot of crypto related information. today there are plenty of cheap and profitable altcoins in the coming months. it's just that, in every quest always requires knowledge especially patience. because any speculation on crypto is always at risk
To give you a suggestion, you invest two-thirds of your cash in the top five cryptocurrencies, and the rest goes to projects you're interested in. I think your money will be much safer.

Exactly, chose wisely where to invest. With the top 5 you are on the safe side. For smaller coins always do your research. If you like the idea and tech behind it and think that other investors might share your thoughts: go for it. But remember, it's a high risk investment!
thanks alot mate and sincerely appreciate your sharing!
Activity: 154
i assume you go for lympo and dragoncoin is good choice too, lccx is best choice too.

Thanks alot! Do you mean LCC instead of LCCX?
LCCX is a cryptocurrency exchange platform which is currently holding its ICO (till Apr 30) with its native token, dubbed the London Exchange Token (LXT) - the exchange comes with the added advantages of low transaction costs and a highly efficient security features and infrastructure: https://www.bitguru.co.uk/forget-the-london-stock-exchange-say-hello-to-the-london-cryptocurrency-exchange/
Sincerely appreciate for all the awesome sharing. Currently I have like 6x-7x coins on hand for me to really take a good look Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
To give you a suggestion, you invest two-thirds of your cash in the top five cryptocurrencies, and the rest goes to projects you're interested in. I think your money will be much safer.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
The classic ones won´t give you enough returns, and some of them are just for pump and dump. I would try with tokens like Policy Pal, Helbiz, FuzeX... particularly this last one should rocket in less than 2 months.
Activity: 137
Semux
I'd suggest you to find a decent ICO and put these money full into it. It should be more profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
I think that you should invest in NPXS and LYM, because these are really good projects that have already shown themselves well in the market. The NPXS has grown several times over the past two weeks and is a very high indicator. LYM is also a good token that slowly but surely grows. I think investing in these coins will give you a good profit in a short time.
Activity: 210

Thanks in advance

Do some research as of the moment,because you will need to wait for the ethereum's wallet now to be fixed,as it is going to take sometime to finish and transfer you tokens too,If you know what i mean i wont wasting time ! have been good for about a year thats why every comment are goingto get earned why noy?Avid ICO investment so that youwill be able too.
Activity: 742
If I had to decide I'd split it into two parts. One for Cardano and another for either IOST or IOTA. ADA is one of the best choice to invest right now, and IOTA is already proven it's success while IOST is a rising sun. I'm pretty sure IOST will take a good place in market cap shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Thanks in advance

With the continuous issues of hacks in the cryptocurrency industry, I would suggest looking into the Hacken project.  Hacken is getting great partnerships and the project is much needed in this industry. 
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Cappasity is a good coin to enter now the technology is very good behind this coin and I am also buying it from here as its down from very high and I am expecting a good recovery from here.

yeah it went up quite alot now.. was like 0.2 or lesser during FUD

TRX, TKY, TNC, IOST, DGB, FLASH, ZIL, DENT, SIA, RPX and maybe when FUD is over also NCASH and ETN.

these are some new coins! I have TRX and also looking at DENT previously... am also mining / airdropping ETN haha

Yes...I forgot some more, like LEND, REQ, TAU and yes, TEL.
I have Trx,Dent,DGB,IOST,TKY and Tel. They are my favorite coins so far and i wanna hodl it until it goes wild. I have the biggest bags there and that's Dent i bought it 8 months ago 1 Million pieces and i know it's worth it!

Great minds think alike Cheesy
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Thanks in advance

I don't know about the coins that you talk about but i advice you to Buy some wanchain it looks very  profitable his price now is 7.54$ but after a few months it will be 50$ for 1 wanchain, personally i bought 3000$ wanchain i know that it's risky but I'm sure that the price will be more than 50$.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
You should buy oax, there is no hype, no pump no dump, but a solid development of the project but I would not invest all $1000 in oax, there are different low capped alts like zilla.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Cappasity is a good coin to enter now the technology is very good behind this coin and I am also buying it from here as its down from very high and I am expecting a good recovery from here.

TRX, TKY, TNC, IOST, DGB, FLASH, ZIL, DENT, SIA, RPX and maybe when FUD is over also NCASH and ETN.

these are some new coins! I have TRX and also looking at DENT previously... am also mining / airdropping ETN haha

I have Trx,Dent,DGB,IOST,TKY and Tel. They are my favorite coins so far and i wanna hodl it until it goes wild. I have the biggest bags there and that's Dent i bought it 8 months ago 1 Million pieces and i know it's worth it!
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
You can chooe the time when market are corrected then invest your money in top 10 coins. This time market is in uptrend and i think you need waiting to avoid buying higher price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131

Thanks in advance

For a start I would not look at the optical price but on the actual market cap. There is plenty of good videos on youtube especially on the topic of low caps. Here are some I would recommend for your review:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hacken/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adbank/#markets
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verify/

These are really low cap. One of my favourites is Hacken right now. They are about to get listed on a top 5 exchange, more reviews on youtube coming up, token burn model, low supply and best cyber sec company in crypto.
Activity: 173
I do not know, XVG has already done a lot of X, it's better to look for new coins that were recently added to the stock exchanges.

Activity: 784
I think that there is no good, sorry not degrading. There are many coins which are much more potential for future later. NEO, LTC, isn't that more promising? Maybe everyone will recommend different things. but the LCC was also not bad.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

Thanks in advance

I would advise you to pay attention to the Syscoin, it is a promising coin which has a low capitalization, that is, the growth potential is very large
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Oh what is your reason for the others that you dont prefer? Thanks for your info on XVG haha and sharing 2 coins!
It's because I want to stick with some of my preferred coins that I'm holding for a very long time. I know diversification is a good strategy but you don't have to hold too much coin just to diversify your investments. Sometimes there are traders that are already good with what they are holding and it's giving them enough profit that we've been expecting to come at the right time.
Thanks for your info on XVG haha and sharing 2 coins!
Your welcome.  Wink
I suggest you to take part with konios project with their concept on fiat currecny to cryptocurrency. This is a good project you can check their website or bounty thread itself https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-konios-project-2m-to-reward-3231603 . I am highly recommending that project and i am in also with the project because i know its worth and it will be one of the best project in the ICO or cryptocurrency. Aside from that if you are also going to invest in a good and establish crypto then go for ether or bitcoin. These two crypto has gone so far and many are investing this crypto because of its worth and it is also popular around the world. There are many believers of these two crypto's.

Thanks alot mate and yeah i am doing bounty for KONIOS too haha

Thanks in advance

Why not include to your choices the telcoin, rock token, and LEDU. I think this could help you to choose which is better, the three altcoin that I mentioned are good because they have a good team that are seriously working hard to make the project successful and deliver the promises. Among the three my most favorite is the rock token, and second is telcoin.

yeah i am considering TELCOIN too
Activity: 256

Thanks in advance

Why not include to your choices the telcoin, rock token, and LEDU. I think this could help you to choose which is better, the three altcoin that I mentioned are good because they have a good team that are seriously working hard to make the project successful and deliver the promises. Among the three my most favorite is the rock token, and second is telcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
I suggest you to take part with konios project with their concept on fiat currecny to cryptocurrency. This is a good project you can check their website or bounty thread itself https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-konios-project-2m-to-reward-3231603 . I am highly recommending that project and i am in also with the project because i know its worth and it will be one of the best project in the ICO or cryptocurrency. Aside from that if you are also going to invest in a good and establish crypto then go for ether or bitcoin. These two crypto has gone so far and many are investing this crypto because of its worth and it is also popular around the world. There are many believers of these two crypto's.

Thanks alot all for your contributions as well as video Smiley

Yeah I had to agree 1k is very small amount and in order to "win big" can only gamble on dirt cheap coins with hidden potential
Activity: 238
Activity: 686

Thanks in advance

I always advise to make your portfolio balanced. Having $ 1000, I would look at already tested coins/tokens. You can buy a cryptocurrency that is cheap, but you can't know if it will become more expensive. By investing in a proven cryptocurrency, you will get income when the market goes up. I would advise, for example, EOS, LTC, ADA, NEO, QTUM, OMG, BNB.
If you do that you are not going to get big profits after all 1000 is not really a lot of money, 1000 could have been a significant amount of money a few years ago when even some of the most expensive coins like bitcoin were worth only 200, but now everything is more expensive it is way better to go for really cheap coins in hope for the best, if you lose your money so be it, but if you win you could get some really good profits.
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
go  for hydro  a real  project with already a product       current price is  9 sat   or  0.0008 $

you can find  it in ether delta  or  in mercatox https://mercatox.com/exchange/HYDRO/BTC

here are some important links 

contract address https://etherscan.io/token/0xebbdf302c940c6bfd49c6b165f457fdb324649bc

website   https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/

telegram group    https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/blockchain-in-the-real-world-binance-kucoin-acc8ca06cb49

post from a hydro supporter https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/blockchain-in-the-real-world-binance-kucoin-acc8ca06cb49
Activity: 139
I would invest in ETH.  This is the safest coin for investing now.  And I think by the end of the year the price will grow by 2-3 times.
I would invest $ 1000 in NEO.  I think in a year the price of this coin will grow 5 times.  This is the best choice.
Activity: 128

Thanks in advance

I was a small investor myself. I am a witness that small investment can bring high yield. At the moment I suggest to keep LISK, TAU, XLM, XRP and EOS. They all are good enough to be trusted upon. Look at them closely. I think you should go with them.
Activity: 181
I recommend JET8. Now It has x0.2 from ICO price. I think it because they listed on exchanges in the most hard time for market, now market is recovering and I hope investors will notice this token soon.
Activity: 189

Thanks in advance

Use your funds intelligently and invest in low priced coins like XRP, PRG, ICX and BOS. Keeping such low priced portfolio is advisable. 3 of them are under $1. And at the same time they are the ones with good prospects ahead. So keep this in your portfolio XRP, PRG, ICX and BOS.
Your problem with asking this question in this forum is everyone is going to give you a different answer and it will take a long time to research them all. Also, people normally only recommend what they are holding themselves so it is quite a small, selective pool.

If you have 30 mins to spare I suggest you watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRB4uqFVXN8

It's only released an hour or so ago so it's very current, and it's a good starting point for you to do your own research

Thanks in advance

If you are just starting out, than I highly recommend you don't put everything into one coin or even two coins.
The best way to build your portfolio is to build it around a "base" coin, either btc or eth.
40 to 60% of your portfolio should be that coin and you will use that to make strategic purchases in the future.

Since $1000 is not a lot, you don't want to spread it out accross a lot of coins, so ideally three to four other alts in addition to your btc or eth.

Definitely DO NOT go for xvg, overhyped, overvalued useless shitcoin.
LCC avoid, typically forked coins don't do very well long term (Bitcoin cash is the only exception).
NPXS is pretty new so you have to watch their development closely.

More than just looking at just low capped coins, you should take a look at their actual product.
If they don't have one, skip, if they do have one, compare it to something similar in the top 100 coins and see if it can do things better.

Thanks for yor sincerely guidance!

Yeah  1000 is not alot but thats all i can do because of my biz failure years ago and am still struggling back to the road of success Sad

Ok I will skip XVG for now since it seems the reputation is bad

for LCC the price is pretty low. Is it worth a gamble for it to hit like over 10$? since most fork coins are like 1/10 of the main coins except for XMO and LCC at the moment

Yeah for NPXS (used to be PXS) they had split to 1/1000 so will have alot more supply but price is lower than before by alot. But their project seems potential about POS using crypto. Interesting though

Trying to do a few. I have TRX on hand. Looking at ADA, XLM, LYM too

I think ADA is a good choise. Many experts predict the growth of this coin in the near future

Yeah ADA is from the ex ETH CEO. It should be successful as well
I think the ideal amount of crypto currencies in the market to invest 1000 USD. After doing research for the right subcoins, you will find subcoins like Dovu, Docademic, Icx. If you evaluate these subcoins, you will earn

Thanks mate. Is Docademic up in the exchange yet? I need to read 3 of them up
Activity: 210

Thanks in advance

If you are just starting out, than I highly recommend you don't put everything into one coin or even two coins.
The best way to build your portfolio is to build it around a "base" coin, either btc or eth.
40 to 60% of your portfolio should be that coin and you will use that to make strategic purchases in the future.

Since $1000 is not a lot, you don't want to spread it out accross a lot of coins, so ideally three to four other alts in addition to your btc or eth.

LCC avoid, typically forked coins don't do very well long term (Bitcoin cash is the only exception).

More than just looking at just low capped coins, you should take a look at their actual product.
If they don't have one, skip, if they do have one, compare it to something similar in the top 100 coins and see if it can do things better.

Yeah  1000 is not alot but thats all i can do because of my biz failure years ago and am still struggling back to the road of success Sad

for LCC the price is pretty low. Is it worth a gamble for it to hit like over 10$? since most fork coins are like 1/10 of the main coins except for XMO and LCC at the moment

Yeah for NPXS (used to be PXS) they had split to 1/1000 so will have alot more supply but price is lower than before by alot. But their project seems potential about POS using crypto. Interesting though

I think ADA is a good choise. Many experts predict the growth of this coin in the near future
Activity: 224
I think the ideal amount of crypto currencies in the market to invest 1000 USD. After doing research for the right subcoins, you will find subcoins like Dovu, Docademic, Icx. If you evaluate these subcoins, you will earn

Thanks in advance

Yeah  1000 is not alot but thats all i can do because of my biz failure years ago and am still struggling back to the road of success Sad

I like your choice of coins.  I would still choose NEO.  And I divided the investment between all the coins.

Yes I will do that Thanks mate !
i assume you go for lympo and dragoncoin is good choice too, lccx is best choice too.

Thanks alot! Do you mean LCC instead of LCCX?
Activity: 476
Merit: 41

Thanks in advance

A thousand dollars is a very small number.
Then I suggest you buy some NPXS because NPXS does not appear on the big exchanges at the moment, so it looks better. Grin

Yeah I think the same mate haha
I don't prefer those coins that you mentioned.
XVG a low capped coin? please, dont put your money on that altcoin, or you are gonna lose all your money in a few months from now.
Thanks to the pornhub partnership and they are now dropping low. Try to check out Siacoin and Digibyte it might be your taste.

Oh what is your reason for the others that you dont prefer? Thanks for your info on XVG haha and sharing 2 coins!
Banca is a good token, but there are too many on the market at this moment, why don't you take a look over Dragonchain? It is a funny token, i have been holding it for a while and i am still buying more because it is very cheap right now

Thanks for all the advice Smiley
I will also look into Banca as well

Oh awesome let me check it out Thanks!
Some of the ones you mention are not low capped. Still if you are investing in cryptocurrencies, you should know better. It is not just about the cap (although it is an important metric) but about the projects themselves, what are they trying to achieve, how advanced they are on their roadmap, if they have been able to deliver, how is their valuation versus competing projects, among others.

You should never invest based on opinions, always do your own research. Remember: you must have a strong reason to buy a token, you also must have a strong reason to sell it. If you do that, you will be fine.

And also remember: diversify. But in a smart way.

Yeah I understand supply vs cap is also a unit to measure somehow. But if price is good and project is good should be fine to invest for longer term
Activity: 103
I like your choice of coins.  I would still choose NEO.  And I divided the investment between all the coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
A thousand dollars is a very small number.
Then I suggest you buy some NPXS because NPXS does not appear on the big exchanges at the moment, so it looks better. Grin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't prefer those coins that you mentioned.
XVG a low capped coin? please, dont put your money on that altcoin, or you are gonna lose all your money in a few months from now.
Thanks to the pornhub partnership and they are now dropping low. Try to check out Siacoin and Digibyte it might be your taste.
Activity: 194
Banca is a good token, but there are too many on the market at this moment, why don't you take a look over Dragonchain? It is a funny token, i have been holding it for a while and i am still buying more because it is very cheap right now

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Some of the ones you mention are not low capped. Still if you are investing in cryptocurrencies, you should know better. It is not just about the cap (although it is an important metric) but about the projects themselves, what are they trying to achieve, how advanced they are on their roadmap, if they have been able to deliver, how is their valuation versus competing projects, among others.

You should never invest based on opinions, always do your own research. Remember: you must have a strong reason to buy a token, you also must have a strong reason to sell it. If you do that, you will be fine.

And also remember: diversify. But in a smart way.

Thanks in advance

NPXS? LYM? I have never heard about those, lmao.

Thanks mate may i know what is the reason for not investing in XVG?
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Thanks in advance

I advise you to pay attention to the Banca project, it has a very strong team and great prospects, the price is growing every day, but now is still a good time to buy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Thanks in advance

NPXS? LYM? I have never heard about those, lmao.

Activity: 63
Whichever coin you decide to go for, don't spend all of your money on that coin.  If you like what the company seeks to do, you can put a majority of it to that coin, but I would also take at least a quarter of that and put it to a couple of others. 

That is if you are looking for long-term gain, of course.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
if $1000 is an amount you can't afford losing, then invest in the top "proven" coins as earlier suggested.
if you want to make those $1000 into potentially alot more, then you should look up projects.
one important thing to consider is:
those who tell you "this coin is so good and will 100x buy it now", what do they gain from telling you that?
(maaaany shitcoins sounds like that, while it's true for some, the majority is at most just a pump and dump!)

after all, it's your money - if you ask someone in real life some random, unproven person what to invest in, would you trust their advice?
do your own research, find the good projects, look up code, team, deadlines, past history(have they met earlier releases) etc.

very few people will freely throw around the great projects to invest in, since they don't really gain anything from that(unless it's a pump and dump).
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Do your own research,never let anyone dictates what you should do,your investment would be your responsibility.Lowcap coins are surely going be more profitable but it is risky as these coins can easily be manipulated by the whales,the smaller the cap the easier to be manipulated that is why you should be doing your own research so you can prevent shitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114

Thanks in advance

Most of the current projects are low, but for safe investments only BTC, ETH, NEO, UTK and some ICO projects such as Forty Seven Bank. Cheap is just a small factor to choose from but the most important is the vision of the project
Activity: 812

Thanks in advance

That's good capital so I suggest that go to market choose that proven that cheap price to buy but have big value. Like NPXS that coin is good and the project too so I recommend to you that coin but it depends on you just make sure that you research carefully the coin what you want to buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6

Thanks in advance

You can top up those tokens with wave, elf and bobs token
They will be fantastic in near weeks

Further more take xvg and lym

Then make thousands within 2-3 months
Activity: 938
Merit: 102

Thanks in advance

Try dentacoin as it's already starting to increase . As you can check on cmc all time high is 0.007 usd . Now it is 0.0011 usd so you can easily gain profit once it go back to 0.007 usd .
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me

Thanks in advance

Seems like you have a great eye for a good alts to invest. In these coin you stated i suggest XVG and Lym. Recently i’ve got these two coins in my pocket and it gives me reasonable profit out of my investment. But before doing it, you must be convinced that these coins are worth investing, try to read their white paper and other stuff in their site for you to know if these coins will last in the market.
Thanks alot mate for your sharing Smiley I will look into it for those coins you had mentioned
Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Thanks in advance

I always advise to make your portfolio balanced. Having $ 1000, I would look at already tested coins/tokens. You can buy a cryptocurrency that is cheap, but you can't know if it will become more expensive. By investing in a proven cryptocurrency, you will get income when the market goes up. I would advise, for example, EOS, LTC, ADA, NEO, QTUM, OMG, BNB.

Thanks in advance
Jump to: